Wondering

Lexis

I stood outside the club smoking a black and clearing my head. It felt so good out here tonight, I only had two more hours to be in this shit hole then I was going home to climb in my bed. Lately I had been staying home since Robert had been deciding to stay out all night. He would leave me with the kids the minute I got off work and that wasn't like him. He didn't wanna fuck me nomore or barely even talk to me. That muthafucka use to be crazy about me and here he had just switched up. Rumor was he was messing with someone up here, but none of these bitches wanted to tell me who so I let it go.
I looked over to my right and to my surprise I saw my baby dad's car sitting in the parking lot. What the fuck was he doing here?? I knew he wasn't here to see me because we were beefing right now so who the fuck was he here to see?

When Robert found out I was Fucking on Daniel he ended shit between us I knew it was gonna be hard to get him back after that, but the last thing I thought was he would fucking one of these hoes.
I put my black and mild out against the wall and stormed in the club. I pushed the dressing room door open to see all the bitches in there rushing to get ready and some just finished their dances.

"Which one of you bitches fucking on my baby dad"? I spit angry as if I was venon, getting everyone's attention. Nobody answered so I asked again but this time with more base in my voice. "I said which one of you bitches fucking my baby dad"?
"Man it ain't none of us... It's Mel" Diamond one of the stripper finally spoke up while adding lotion her long legs. "Mel, who the fuck is Mel"? I asked, she wasn't ringing a bell.
"Mel... That young girl that be with Janay and Tionne... But you ain't hear it from me tho" Diamond said being messy as usual.
"The 17 year old bitch"? I asked making sure I had the right person."Yeah her"Diamond said.

"What the fuck he want with her"? I asked. Diamond shoved her shoulders and continued to get dressed and ready for stage performance.
"I'ma fuck her up I swear on my life" I said pissed the fuck off.
"Now you know you ain't gonna do shit and Diamond you is one messy bitch then you gonna say you ain't hear it from me though... I shake my head at you bitches" Midnite, one of the main strippers said as she left out the dressing room.

"Fuck what she say I ain't scared of Tionne and em I'm just saying you know" Diamond said waiting for everyone to agree.The room stayed quiet tho, people knew diamond was a shit started and a messy bitch.

        After hearing that I turned and left the dressing room in a rage, I was beyond pissed he chose that young bitch over me. I went back upstairs and asked a couple questions about their whereabouts gathered up my girls and we left the club.

           Tionne

(In a diner)

"I don't even know what you talking about you know them old men love you in there Tionne"Mel said joking.
We all laughed. After leaving the club we went to the diner down the street to sit and eat some good soul food. My feet was killing me so I was in relax mode kicking it with my girls. So here we were the three of us at a table for three grubbing.
"She know Mel she just in denied" Janay said laughing while forking at her food.

I waved her off, she had jokes but that was my bitch and they were the only bitches I joked with at the end of the day. I looked up and noticed Lexis and two of her homegirl walking in the diner. When they headed our way my smile quickly faded because I knew it was ready be some shit.
"Damn" I whispered, taking a sip of my soda.
"What"? Janay asked all confused.

"Here come drama" I said eyeing Lexis up and down. Lexis walked over to Mel's side of the table slammed her hands down and mean mugged Mel.
"What the hell is all that for"? Janay asked sizing Lexis up with her eyes."She knows" Lexis said smartly with her eyes stuck on Mel.
Mel sat just as confused as me and Janay. "She fucking knows" Lexis said pointed at Mel.
" Hell Nah Lexis go head with all that" Janay said waving her hand up at Lexis for her to move, but Lexis didn't budge nor did her eyes leave off Mel.

"I don't know what you talking about" Mel said Chuckling.
"Oh really"? Lexis said smirking."Nope" Mel said turning her head away from Lexis.
"Why you fucking on my baby dad bitch"? Lexis snapped.
Mel started laughing as she faced Lexis "Oh so that's what this is about"?

"Yeah hoe" Lexis barked. "Girl bye" Mel said waving her off. I sat there quiet with my eyes set on Lexis but she knew, She just was scared to try me.
"If I was Fucking him why you care? You not with him and I'm no friend of yours so why you so mad"? Mel stated her point.
"Exactly" Janay agreed.
"So Fucking what you disrespecting me bitch" Lexis said, getting half of the people in the diner's attention.
I decided to butt in "Umm... Don't you think you should be checking ya baby father not her... This shit sounds crazy and you know it Mel's a minor unlike Robert who's a grown man" I said.
"And it's really no need to bring this shit up right here right now" Janay said.

Lexis rolled her eyes "I say what the fuck I wanna say".
I sat back in my chair and sighed "Come on Lexis be real... Your coming at the wrong person".
"No I'm really not she's old enough she knows exactly what she's doing".
"What's ya Fucking point Lexis" I raised my voice alittle.
"My point"?

"Yes bitch ya point at this moment we chilling and you tryna fuck that up... You and ya friends" I said waving my hand at her and her two homegirls. Her one Spanish home girl started mumbling something to  other homegirl, I gave them both my attention.

"Umm English dummies" I said mugging them and they both looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't care.
"Look tell ya sneaky ass young ass friend stay away from Robert or I will handle her ass" Lexis said like she was on charge of something.
I chuckled at Lexis joke because to me that's what her threat was "Lexis I'm not gonna let you touch Mel and you know that... This convo not going no where..
She messing with him so what... What you gonna do?? Not shit so shut the fuck up and keep it moving" I said growing angry.
Mel smirked, she knew that we had gotten under Lexis skin she had turnt red and all. I was just waiting for her to make a stupid which I knew was coming soon."I will fuck her up" Lexis said pointing in Mel's face.

"Not gonna happen" I said back.
"Girl what"? Lexis said basing on me like she was bout that Life.
"Like I said not gonna happen and I know one thing you Betta walk on with all that base in ya damn voice... I don't got time for this shit you starting to piss me off with all this drama shit Lexis" I said warning her before destruction.
"Mel"... Lexis called out.

Mel looked up at Lexis "Look girl I don't want ya baby dad he's just a fuck that's all now please leave me alone you to pressed".
Shit happened so quick Lexis jumped in Mel's face, Janay and Tionne had both jumped up and was pushing Lexis back. So how she reached over them and slapped Mel so hard in her face. Mel jumped up and started swinging wildly at Lexis hitting her at least three times before Janay and Tionne broke it up.
Lexis was pushed out the diner by security, she was screaming and kicking like a baby with a temper. Once they were escorted out the diner the three of us looked at each other and laughed our ass off. Lexis and her bitches all just made themselves look dumb as shit.
We sat back down to finish our food then we left, I didn't even say shit to Mel about all this shit because I had been talked to her about Robert's ass, but she refused to listen. I was sure gonna stay on her ass though, just not tonight... Tonight I wanted to chill.