My Brother's Keeper

Tionne: Hey bro wya...

Jarvis: Around da way... wassup sis

Tionne: I need to vent... let's meet up

Jarvis: Ard meet me at the stoop by our old house

Tionne: Ard I'm on my way

After I was done texting my brother I got a shower and got dressed to leave the house to meet up with him. To be honest he was really the only person I could talk to besides Janay and Nasir. I met up with Jarvis, he was sitting on abandon porch step waiting for me. I really didn't feel like being out in the opening so I told him just where to meet me at.

"Sup sis" he said standing up greeting me with a warm hug.

"Hey J" I said sitting down next to him.

" Remember the girl Mel I was telling you about the other day"? I asked him as I rubbed my hands together I habit I did when I had alot on my mind.

"Yeah what about her"? He asked looked over at me.

I sighed "She's going through a lot and I don't know how to help her over come what she's going through" I replied stressfully. These last few day had been complete hell, I was watching Melody change right before my eyes and I didn't like it at all.

"All I can tell you T is be there for her. I know ya heart is as pure as gold and she's young she needs someone like you" Jarvis said."I know your make the right choice Tionne" Jarvis stated as he rubbed my head like I was his kid or something.

We both let out a laugh. " I don't know bro, I don't want her caught up in this lifestyle that we live. I want her to be peaceful, more peaceful than she was before  I met her. I intended to make her life easier, but lately it seems like I'm doing it for nothing".

"Everything gonna be alright I promise you. She just going through a faze and I promise when this all blows over she will know who's really in her corner. I love you sis and I hate to see you stressed out or going crazy over a situtation you can control" he said. 
I nodded my head, listening to ever word that came from his mouth "Love you to bro" I said smiling at him. Life without my brother would be no life at all, I couldn't imagine myself without him. I took in all his advice and sat there with a thinking expression. I knew I could count on Jarvis, he knew how to make a bad Situation turn into a good one. We talked anlittle more than I met up with Nasir before I go to work.

Later - Mid Day :

 Tionne 

I went by Nasir's club because he said he needed to see me. We were sitting in his office, I sat on his lap. He kept peaking at my lips, I swear he was driving my body mad crazy making me want more of him.

I stopped him "You gotta stop" I giggled.

"But you know you don't want me to stop" he whispered as he sucked and licked on my neck.

He stopped and looked at me with a smile. "I missed you" he said.

I smiled back "I miss you too" I peaked his soft lips again.

"Te" he called me.

"Humm".

He sighed " I got people that can help you if you want the help".

"What type of help"? I asked. "For you to get back in school" he said.

I paused and stared at him "I can't" I said lowly.

He frowned "First all I told you to never say you can't do something when you can. Second what makes you think you can't"?

"Because Daniel won't let us" I said ashamed. He frowned up his face and looked me up and down "That's not his choice fuck what he says. I got a plan for you and ya people's, but you gotta be willing to let me help you like I said before".

I nodded my head.

"So do you wanna go back? Me and my people's can help you and whoever else get into this program. I'ma pay for everything" he said.

He smiled and peaked my lips "I got you ma. Who else"?.

"Mel" I said.

"I got her too. She definitely needs to she's to young to let her life go down the drain" he said and I agreed 100 percent.

We kissed a couple more time before I stood to my feet. I had to get ready to leave it was almost time for me to go to work. I said bye to Nasir and told him I would see him later then I left his office. As I was heading out his club I noticed this young lightskinned slim boy with long braids sitting off at the bar watching my every move. I rolled my eyes and left Nasir's club not even thinking of why that boy would be staring at me the way he was. He was almost as if he knew me personally. I couldn't make out who he was exactly because he kept turning his head, but as far as I know I didn't know him from Adam and Eve. Something was up with that dude especially with the fact of him watching my every move, but everytime I tried to say something to him, he would disappear with the crowded club.