Lost Respect

Tionne ❤❤❤

I stepped in Daniel's office to see him sitting in his desk waiting for me. I inhaled and stepped closer with my face twisted up, I really didn't have time for his shit right now.

"You wanted me"? I said crossing my arms over my chest.
"Yeah, what's going on down there"? He asked calmly.
"Nothing that doesn't happen all the time".
"I need yall to get it together".

I gave him a crazy look " listen I'm not afraid of Lexis once she stops coming for me I won't have anything to say to the child".
"That's for both of yall....get It together".
I sized him up while twisting my lips up as to say nigga please before I turned towards the door.
He stood straight up off the desk "umm one more thing".

I stopped and rolled my eyes in the back of my head before facing him again and raised one eye brow. "I need you to do a drop off to Nasir".
I lowered my eyes at him "Why me"? "Because I said so" he barked at me.
"Why can't you get ya bitch and her side kick to do it downstairs".

"Because I say you gonna do it and that's that"he yelled while banging his fist down on the desk.
Not frighten at all I stood there and looked at him with a confused face "What if I don't wanna do it"?
"You got no choice". "I do have a choice I'm not gonna keep helping you and you can't help me" I said smartly.

He flew over there at me so fast pushing my back against the wall hard as his hands wrapped around my neck cutting off my air pipe I tried to pry his hands off of me but he was to strong and was actually choking the shit outta me.

"I own you and you know this"  He chuckled... " don't play brand new I will kill you Tionne and not think twice" he said coldly staring in my eyes as he watch me gasp for air.
He gave a tighter squeeze before letting go completely, I bent over almost coughing my lungs out tryna catch my breath.
He threw the bag at my feet " Get out and go do what I told you to do".

After getting myself together u snatched the bag up and marched out his office slamming the door so hard when I left. I was at the end of my road and fully tired of the things I was going through. I had completely Lost all Respect for Daniel, even though I never liked him from the jump he put his hands on me once again. I cried my eyes out on the way to Nasir house, my life was hell and I wasn't seeing no change. I had to get away from Daniel he took away apart my life that I would never get back, it was like I had no hope. After the night me and Nasir made out I promised to get out of my Situation on my own without him. I came to the conclusion that I didn't need no distraction and he was definitely one, but at the end of the day I was still torned because Nasir was my only hope. As bad as I tried to avoid him for weeks I couldn't, my heart and my mind wouldn't let me. It didn't help that Daniel pushed me right back over to Nasir whether I liked it or not.

I pulled up in his big circular drive way and killed the engine. I got out and entered the house and to the kitchen where he was in there counting money alone. I threw the bag across the counter at him and started to walk out until he came rushing up behind me.

"Woo...wait Te wassup" he said reaching for my arm.

I faced him with a I'm not in the mode expression on my face "Nothing I just gotta go".
He stopped me again "Tionne, why are you avoiding me did I do something wrong"? He asked concerned.
I faced him again with a sad face expression "no.... you did everything right"I said in a sad voice.

He stared at me for a few seconds as his eyes examined my neck he took a deep sigh " What happened"?
I inhaled "You let me worry about that " I said smartly as I tried to walk away again but this time he gripped me tighter.

"Im not letting you walk out ma... Just talk to me" he said calmly. "I don't wanna talk and  I don't wanna stay just let me go please"I said loud. It didn't faze him tho instead he just stared at me while holding onto my arm.
I calmed down "Nasir I can't do this with you".
"Why are you avoiding me"? He asked low.

"Because I'm not gonna do this with you".
"Why not"?
I semi yelled "Because I can't.... He's gonna kill me and you if he finds out he already said he would kill me just imagine if he knew what we did".
He looked as if he didn't care, he was still calm and that's what scared me... "That's what you think.... you think he would kill us"? He said calmly.

"That's what I know ".
"Do I look like I'm worried about Daniel honestly... do you think he puts fear in my heart. Just think I could have his life just by snapping my fingers, but are you ready for that is what I don't know". Nasir feared no nigga at all, he just didnt know where my head was at and I understood that.
"I have a brother to worry about Nasir did that even seem to occur to you".

"Tionne I have ya brother you know that.... he knows that I would never let anything happen to y'all all you have to do is trust me".
"It's hard to trust anybody"  I said.
"I'm not anybody.... I will prove that to you as time goes by" he said stepping closer to me running his hands down my exposed belly while staring me in my eyes.

"We can't do this Nasir"my voice trembled.
"It's already done".
"Don't get into something that's gonna get us both killed"I said breathing hard as my chest went up and down rapidly.
"That's puts no fear in me... I still want you to myself we can't change what happened" he said in a low deep sexy voice.
"It was never suppose to happen" I whispered.

Soon as them words left my mouth he leaned in and kissed my lips, but I didn't stop him instead I kissed him back. Our tongues wrestled for a second until he backed me up to the counter picking me up and placing me on top of it while standing between my legs. I moaned out in his mouth as we kissed, his lips traveled down as he started sucking on my neck causing me to get wet instantly between my legs, something that never really happened to me. Nasir removed my shirt and my pants leaving me in just my boyshorts and bra, he was taking me somewhere I had never been before and It felt so good.

He slowly took off my panties and started fingering me as I moaned out loud. I bite down on my bottom lip and when I looked up at him with low eyes he was pulling his jeans down a little and pulled his large manhood out his boxers. I laid my head back and closed my eyes as he slowly entered me. I cried out as he gave a hard thrust to my insides, it was definitely a pain and pleasure moment. I tried to sworm away, but he grabbed on to my hips and locked me in place as he slowly pumped my tight insides hitting my walls. The more he got into it his slow pumps turned into hard but good pumps I couldn't hold back any longer, he had me screaming out in pleasure.

"Ahhh... Nasir stop" I screamed out but not really wanting him to stop. He didn't listen anyway he just kept going on my love box... I nutted multiple times,we went at it for hours with my body hanging off the counter and him in front of me standing in between my legs.
In the back of my head I realized my body would never be the same after tonight, he gave me something I never had and I enjoyed every bit of it.