unwanted visitor

Tionne ❤❤

I got in the shower and cleansed my body before getting dressed down in some tight grey leggings and white T- shirt. I pulled my hair up in a high ponytail and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I had to keep reminding myself everyday that I was beautiful and one day things would no longer be this way. I would soon be out of my misery and living my best life. Just as I was walking out my room and headed downstairs to the living room, I heard Daniel's voice echoe the house. Just the fact hearing his voice put me in a bad mode.

"Ladies I want y'all down at the club tonight at 8, we got a meeting".
"Ok daddi" Lexis said, switching her hips passed him. I stood leaned against the wall and rolled my eyes at her, I couldn't understand her. Come to find out this bitch had her own house and babyfather she lived with why was she always here.
He smiled at her "That's my girl, I got some new things I'm putting in place at the club and I need yall to be on Que". They all nodded their heads, but instead I rolled my eyes and walked pass them to the couch. I plopped down on the love seat, I definitely wasn't in the mode for him at all. I was hoping he wouldn't say nothing to me, but the minute that thought crossed my mind I quickly realized I was wrong. He walked over to me and stood in front of me, staring down at my body like I was meal ticket. I could feel his eyes burning a hole through me, but instead of looking up, I kept my head down pretending he wasn't even there.

He leaned over and rubbed his hand down the side of my face causing me to look up with the look of disgust on my face.
"This pratice event at the club isn't for you though, your always on que, but I still need you to attend so don't make any plans" he said calmly like we were the best of friends. I didn't reply, I just stared at him with the same mug on my face. When he realized he wasn't gonna get a response from me, he took a deep breath and sat down next to me. The fact that he was that close to me made my skin crawl, it was the most uncomfortable feeling in the world.

He looked over at me "Tionne I was hoping we could look pass our bad times for good sake".
Taking a deep breath, and even more irritated I still didn't respond to him.
He leaned over closer to me and whispered in my ear " I got a heart for you and you know you mean the most to me".

"For all I been through with you I can't tell" I said finally spoke up in rude voice tone.
He inhaled "Tionne you gotta let that go... I never meant to hurt you that night or any night. I only wanted you to listen to me that's all".
"How can you tell me to let that go"? I asked as I squinched my eyes at him. He here was the devil himself telling me to let go off the most hurtful times in my life like it wasn't a big deal what he did. He took a part of me that I would never get back, it wasn't no coming back from that.
"Because I've told you over and over again that I was sorry" he said in a low voice.
"I couldn't tell" I said with a attitude as I stood up and walked away from him leaving him standing there alone.
I could never forgive Daniel he took something from me and for that I hated him... he brought a lot of pain to my life and for that I would always hate him.