No More Fighting Temptation

NASIR 😗❤❤👀

Me and my bull Pappi was having a little get together at our spot chilling back bumping music, smoking weed, drinking and playing Madden. They called over a few thots who were my boys entertainment,but they were the last ones on my mind even though they were occasionally tryna throw themselves at me. I wasn't focused on them forreal, I sat back and chuckled at my niggas who were fussing at each other over the game, until I heard my doorbell ring. I got up and jogged to the door figuring it was more guest to the party coming. Once I answered it a smile appeared on my face as Tionne and her girl Janay stood in front of me.

"Hey wassup"I said letting them in.
"Wassup"Janay said coming in, coming in first.
"Hey"Tionne said coming in behind Janay. I closed the door behind them and they followed me back into the living room where everybody was at.

Once we got to where everyone was at Tionne stopped dead in her tracks"We didn't know you were having a party" she said dryly.

I turned to her with a smile, but I couldn't help to admire her. She looked so beautiful with her long curly hair,she stood in front of me dressed in some tight light blue skinny jeans showing off all her curves shawdy was bad, All I know was I wanted her officially.
"Just a get together... y'all can join" Pappi said  sitting on the couch next to our bull X Still playing the game.
"Nah we can come back later for business"Tionne said turning around about to head for the door.

I reached out and grabbed her arm gently... "Wait... don't leave yet Te" I said stopping her.
"No" she said quick with a little base in her voice, which made me look at her weirdly.
Janay walked up on the side of Tionne and whispered "Te let's just stay... you not in the mode right now I get it, but maybe this could take ya mind off the bad"Janay said.

Tionne inhaled as her eyes roamed around the room, She spotted that he had a bar stand full of liquor of all kinds. A sneaky grin appeared on her face as she poked her lip out "Ard we can stay.... I could use a drink" with that Tionne walked away from me and Janay and over to my bar stand.

Janay walked down my three steps connected to the living room and went to sit down next to Pappi. Everybody was pretty much occupied so I went over to the round table where a couple of my boys were bagging up the drugs sat down and started to help them. I could sense Tionne wasn't in the mode so I figured I would just leave her alone til she felt like talking.

                       Later on-

A few hours later and things were starting to settle down, we was still partying and my boys were still bagging up drugs. I glanced up and seen my boy Pappi and Janay trying to talk to Tionne who was sitting on the top step connected in my living room with her head in her lap and a cup in her hand. I never seen her the way she was tonight. You could tell it was something heavy on her mind and I wanted to know what it was. We had a plan and she was suppose to let me in on everything, but once again she was being that same stubborn Tionne who felt like she could do it without my help.

Tionne had to sit down to collect my thoughts, let alone this liquor is getting the best of her right now. She was beyond drunk and she was definitely enjoying every moment of it right now. Besides her head spinning and her thoughts all over the place she was at peace. For once she  wasn't worried about Daniel, the club or being his little transport buddy.

Pappi came and sat down beside her " you okay babygirl"? he said tapping her leg.
She looked up with blurry vision to see Janay standing in front of her. "You okay"? She asked in a concerned voice. Tionne nodded not really wanting to talk.
"I know something's bothering you, we got you you can tell us what's up" Pappi stated.
She covered my face with her hands and sighed "I really like ya curiosity, but no thanks I'm fine" she said talking through my hands before uncovering her face. Pappi glanced up at Janay with a questioning expression, but all she could do was shoved her shoulders at him. Tionne stood up and walked to the house door while stumbling out.