Forgive

Nasir

The guard patted me down after I went through the metal detector then did the same thing to Pappi. We stood in the waiting room waiting to be called in the back to visit Tate, my other old G which was Jacob's brother.
A few minutes later we were called we walked through the glass door and to the back and seen Tate sitting at a table Waiting for us. Of course he looked clean as always, that was one thing he had he still had power even in behind these bars.
He looked different you could tell he had been working out alot, he wasn't the same skinny dude I knew before he got here he was now big and buff looking with long dreads.
He stood and gave me and Pappi a brotherly hug before we all sat down at the table.

"How you"? Tate asked me with a smile.
"I'm good you know me" I replied.
He looked over at Pappi "How bout you... You doing good"?
Pappi returned a smile "Yeah you know I couldn't ask for better".

Tate nodded and looked back at me "I see my brother told you I needed to talk to you".
I nodded "Yeah... But he didn't fill me in so you know I'm confused" I said Chuckling.
"Yeah... Well I found out some real important news and I took care of something for you and that girl you dealing with" Tate said. I squinched my eyes, how did he know about Tionne. Now I was definitely all ears, Tate leaned in closer so only we could hear what he was bout to say.
"So this dude that's in this joint with me was running his mouth a little to much and he slipped up and said he was that he was Tionne's father's killer and you know me and my brother went way back with her pops. He told us that he was Daniel's hit man before he got here" Tate admitted.

I clenched my jaw and looked over at Pappi who had the same mad expression as me. I figured  Daniel had something to do with the murders, but I didn't know for sure, I guess shit really did come to the light after a while.
"So where the nigga at now"? I asked.
Tate smirked "Dead". Pappi and me chuckled, but we already knew Tate was a cold blooded killer so it didn't surprise us one bit.
"I murked that nigga, he didn't even know it was coming" Tate said with a evil laugh. I nodded my head, he was lucky Tate got him and now us cause we was gonna torture him something serious.

"But y'all handle what y'all gotta do Jacob told me everything and my advice to you is get that girl away from him or she will be next. And as far as ya pops go I'm pretty sure if this nigga Daniel killed her father he damn sure did yours in to, muthafuckas in here talk to much so i'm bound to find out some more shit and when I do Imma be the first to tell you but for now you and Pappi watch ya backsand keep a good watch on that nigga Daniel... he's a snake" he warned.
Me and Pappi nodded and listened to all he was saying, That was my main mission to find out what happened to my pops and shit was gonna go down. I don't give a fuck who killed him i on some revenge type shit i promise. We finished up our visit with him then we was out and heading to the trap to check shit out. I didn't Know how I was gonna break this to Tionne, I know this was gonna hurt her bad.

  .................................................

   Author's Pov

Mel sat in the dark neatly living room waiting for hours for her mother to come home. She seen a change in the house since when she was little being though Wanda use to always keep it junky.The wait finally came to a end when she heard the front door open and Wanda walk in with two bags of groceries. Wanda sat the groceries down on the counter and cut the light on.She jumped alittle when she seen Mel stand up from the couch. She put her hand to her chest and took a deep breath.

"God Mel you scared me baby" Wanda said in a soft voice. Mel looked around the room getting a better look at the clean house.
"How did you get in here baby"? Wanda asked curiously.
Mel walked closer to Wanda "Well I did learn a lot from the streets... Even tho the streets wasn't my mom It taught me well I guess" she said flashing the weapon she used to pick the lock.
Wanda cleared her throat and looked away from Mel for a second. "Baby I want you to forgive me if you don't do nothing else" Wanda pleaded.

"Because I'm trying to do better" Wanda added.
Mel looked around "I can tell".There was a silence that filled the room until Mel broke it...
"Well I didn't come to hold you up you probably got better things to do" Mel said but Wanda cut her off.
"No... I don't baby... I actually just came from my class at the rehabilitation center... I've been going for the last couple weeks and it's been good for me" Wanda admitted. Mel couldn't help but smile, that's all she really wanted was for her mother to get better and do better it was never to late.

"Well that makes both of us because I been going to a class to" Mel said truthfully. Wanda nodded her head and smiled.
"I decided to take ya advice and in a couple days I'm going to Houston to meet them" Mel said referring to her grandmother and father.
Wanda smiled hard  as she put up some of the groceries "That's good baby... Are you going for a couple days"?
Mel shook her head no "Nah for good".
Wanda smile faded "For Good"?

"Yeah... Now it's time for me to do better" Mel said with confidence.
Wanda ran over to Mel and hugged her tight with tears in her eyes. "I'm gonna miss you Mel and I know it's hard for you to believe but I really do love you". A sad expression hit Mel's face she felt Sparks shoot through her body, but she just stood there with her arm down at her side while Wanda continued to hold her tight.
"I just want you to love me back one day" Wanda added, still holding Mel tight and tears falling down from her eyes.
Mel smiled, tears rolled down her cheeks "I'll always love you mama" she said in a soft voice as she finally rapped her arms around Wanda. Wanda started to sob hard she wanted for so long for this moment that she missed with her daughter. She didn't want her to leave but she did want what was best for her and she knew they were gonna give it to her.

  ....................................................

Mel

Later on:

I went back to the motel room after I had dinner with my mom it was nice we talked and reminiscing on the good times that we did have.
I plopped down on the bed and glanced over at the night stand by the bed and saw some left over coke in a small baggy from the other day that Robert had. I picked it up and looked at it as tears filled my eyes, I felt so bad all I wanted was to be a peace away from this shit.
I threw the baggy back down on the nightstand before temptation got the best of me. I fell down to my knees and closed my eyes as tears fall.

"Dear God, please get away from this mess and bring me to peace. I promise I won't fall you no more just please hear me father because I need you the most right now" I prayed. I opened my eyes and said Amen... I climbed on the bed and closed my eyes to catch some sleep.