Hotel party

Tionne

Some of the Major Rappers threw this party in a two - room hotel room. The strippers were turning the dudes on, I would say I wanted to be here, but didn't I had to be. I couldn't wait to get outta here so I could go see Nasir and have a peace of mind. I had just got finish doing a lap dance with the main dude who threw the party and decided to go check in on Mel to see what she was doing. Since she had met Daniel that night she had been hanging with Lexis and it was bothering me because I knew for a fact that Lexis was nothing, but bad news.

I hadn't really seen her since the first lap dance she gave, she was getting to caught up in this lifestyle and quick and I didn't like it. I walked over to the bar area and seen her being crowded around Star and Lexis which instantly pissed me off. As I got closer to them I seen Mel chugging down a full cup of Amsterdam straight. My blood instantly boiled as I snatch the cup from her lips making a little bit of it spill. Lexis looked at me like I was crazy, but this bitch knew I wasn't the one to try.

"What's up Tionne" Mel said as her words slurred.
"Enough drinking Mel" I said in a sharp voice tone.
"Um she is grown you know" Lexis said.
"Not in my book, let's go Mel" I said grabbing her away."Te, I'm just having fun" she whispered as she stumbling to keep her balance.
"Not with them you not" I said loud enough so the two bitches could hear me. They busted out laughing, but little did they know I was two seconds off their asses, I pulled Mel over to a corner where it was just me and her.

"Mel I understand you having fun, but please no More drinking and stay away from them okay" I said calmly.
She nodded her head, but I could tell by the look on her face she wasn't paying me any mind. I grabbed hold of her face gently making her look directly at me.
"Mel I'm serious, as soon as me and Janay change we're outta here okay so stay put til I get back" I said letting go off her face. We was ready to leave and I was gonna be sure that Melody was leaving with us. I didn't want her involved with Lexis or Star, but the more I said this she ignored everything I said.

"Okay Tionne imma stay put".

I nodded my head and walked away only to get stopped by the dude I had gave a lap dance to. We started conversating and I forgot that I was supposed to change and leave the party. After our convo was finally done and over with I went and changed and grabbed my belongings to leave. I walked up to Janay who was standing by one of the rooms looking inside.
"You ready... you seen Mel"? I said stepping closer to Janay, looking inside the room. My heart started punching at my chest at the site of Mel sitting next to Lexis sniffing a line of coke...
"Oh hell nah" I whispered about to enter the room and snatch Mel up until Janay stopped me.

"Tionne don't" Janay said pulling me back.
"Are you fucking kidding me I'm not about to let her do this" I said pissed off."Te its already being done, she's been doing this the whole time" Janay said.
"Are you serious why didn't you stop her"? I said getting madder by the minute."What could I do Tionne seriously... what could you do.... We don't know what this girl has been into" Janay said to me.

I glanced  in the room at Mel as she continued to get high with Lexis and a bunch dudes at the party.
"You can't not keep stopping her, Tionne we are not her mother" Janay said in a low voice touching my arm.
As mad as I was I snatched my arm from Janay and walked away with full speed away from the door, I needed so air fast before my mind took control of me and I blow this whole hotel room up.