Making Moves

Nasir 😍😍❤

I was sitting with one of my runner Young Mike counting money while he bagged up Weed and Coke. Pappi was finally up and out of bed as he came in the living room to join us. Sometimes I swore this nigga would be in comas when he finally went to bed, but that was my manz, hundred grand. He put in that work with me day in and day out, he was the only nigga beside Jacob that I kept close to me.

"Wassup sleeping beauty" I said joking as my eyes laid on him. He sat down across from me on the other couch and started laughing  "Haha real funny nigga".
"I'm forreal my man be in them comas  yo" I said tapping Young Mike as we both laughed.
"Nigga that is not true I just be having late nights... sorry my G everybody can't be a vampire like ya ass" Pappi said laughing.

"That's right... I got shit to handle I can sleep when I die" I said chuckling.
"Yeah... true true" Pappi glanced around the room before looking back at me. "Where ol' girl at though, wasn't she here last night"?

"Nah G" I said Still counting. "You talk to her yet"? Pappi asked.
"Earlier... We was texting and shit" I said.
Pappi leaned up closer " So what's the move with shawdy what we gonna do"?

"I'm tryna help her and shit... she doing a little better with opening up and shit, but it's still some shit missing".
"What's up with yall... yall a thing now"?

"Man, forreal forreal I don't know. At first it was only to help her cause I knew her Situation, ya know. I know more than what she thinks I know, but she's a hard female to handle. I can't halfway blame her though with the shit she's been through, but what I want her to understand is now she got a nigga wanting her in my life. I can take care of her all I need for her to do is give the word" I said.

"Ard.. so what you wanna do cause if it was up to me I'd said let's go in there and murk all Daniel's crew and murk his ass too" Pappi said with a serious face while placing his nine mm. Hand gun on the glass table.
I couldn't help, but to laugh at this nigga. He was always ready for that action and I loved it." Nigga you know how I roll I'm all with that shit. Yeah Jacob got us making moves with this nigga,but he don't know I only agreed to it to get close to her. A nigga like me could never go into partnership with Daniel and because I feel like he had something to do with not only Tionne's pops, but mines too. I'm not letting that shit fly I just wanna be sure before I murk this nigga and anybody who comes behind him. The question is... is she gonna be ready for that"?

"Man I can tell by Tionne's actions she's down with the shits she don't give a fuck about this rabbit ass nigga and personal neither do I, we can go blow his shit back at any moment you say strap up ".

I chuckled at him once again because he was only being real. " To us that's a piece of cake, but We don't know just yet... so for now we definitely gotta play it by ear. Jacob wouldn't want me fucking this deal up that could bring us way more money. He knows about Tionne and shit, but he don't know everything that we know so a nigga gotta play it safe. So for now all we can do is stick to the agreement by putting more money in Daniel's pocket and ours. She fears him I know that and I hate that shit with a passion, no nigga and I mean no nigga puts fear in my heart, but she's different. Tionne ain't no born hard going chick she's a peaceful quiet shy type girl. I just wanna see her get her life back"I said.

"You know I'm ya right Hand I'm in ya corner 300 percent".
I smiled "I know these things, I ain't worried I already talk to her brother and let him know I needed to holla at him asap. Now all I have to do is get Tionne where I want her and than she'll be good too". That was my mission whether Jacob approved of it or not, I been under his wing since I was a young nigga. It was time for me to put some things in motion on my own, he was like a father figure to me so I knew how to play my cards.

"What about Janay"? Pappi asked curiously.
"Like I told Tionne if she wants out then she gets out too... I'm willing to help all them. I fucks with Tionne heavy so this is my mission to bring her life at peace and make her as comfortable as possible" I said.

Pappi nodded and leaned back on the couch... " Well I'm with you my dude".
I nodded my head and continued to count the bills on the table, one thing about my team they never made me question their loyalty especially Pappi and Jacob which is very rare now days, but I never had to wonder. My team was raw as they come and down for whatever and all together we made perfection.