Focus

Tionne

Soon as stepped in the office, Melody was standing in the middle of the floor as Lexis and Daniel eyed her down like she was ripping the Runway. My blood was boiling, I wanted to reach over and snatch all the horse hair right out of Lexis head. She knew exactly what she was doing even though I pacifically told this bitch to stay away from Melody.

"Yes, yes she's perfect fine and young. I know she could definitely bring me some money in this place" Daniel said as he grabbed Melody's hand making her spin in circles Mel while checking her out.
" That's enough Daniel" I said stepping in.  " No ... No Tionne she's perfect. She's almost the age you were when I met you". His eyes landed back on Melody as she giggled like a highschool girl who had just saw her crush walk by.
"You mixed with something"? he asked her with an impressed smirk on his face.

She nodded "Yes I'm mixed with white and black, my mother's black and my father is white".
"I figured that with ya gorgeous self" he said more so lusting over her young body.
He was making me sick to my stomach how he was talking to this girl like she wasn't just sixteen years old. Then again how could I not expect it, I was only seventeen when I met him and he was the same way to me. Looking at Mel blushing at his comments made me realized she was so young and clueless to his foolishness. It was never my intentions for her to meet Daniel as crazy as it sounds I didn't even want her in this club, but she insisted that she wouldn't get caught up. How could I been so dumb to even let her step foot around these nasty bitches and this pervert we call a Boss.

"She'll be good here, she also can do a couple of the hotel parties just as long as her age is left out... can't afford to lose no money if anyone was to find out how old she really is" Daniel said looking at me like I honestly gave a fuck about what he was saying.
"No Daniel this shit ain't for her at all. I don't want her to have any parts in this" I stated, but my statement became deaf to his ears. I glanced over at Lexis to see she was getting a kick out of all this. I should have knew she was up to the something the night she was outside my door easedropping.
"Which reminds me we have a hotel party coming up, it's gonna be major and I want her there" Daniel ordered, paying me not one bit of mind.
"Daniel" I shouted completely tried of this nigga ramping on about her abilities and what she was going to do. He quickly faced me and gave me a evil look "This is my place of business and I say what happens in her".

"This wasn't why she came here Daniel whatever goes on between me and you that's between, but I'm literally begging you not to involve her. She's just a child Daniel please" I pleaded.
He took a step closer to me and took a deep breath in my face " That also my house that she is in that you snuck her in without my permission and thanks to Lexis I found out because if it was up to you I would have never knew".
"So you making her apart of this no matter what I say huh"? I asked.
He nodded his head and chuckled "The young lady said she wants in so she's in now. She will be fine and taking care of just like you have been all these years" he said as he winked at me.
I couldn't believe this shit, here I was promising her a better life and he was setting her up for the worse.

I looked at her to get comfirmation that she wanted parts in this without Daniel telling her she had to do this. I told her before we came here that I didn't want her involved and she promised me that she wouldn't get caught up. I even put her up on how Daniel was, but now it seemed like I was just speaking for my health.
I took a deep breath and looked at Mel "We talked about this".
"Yeah, but Te I'm good plus he told me that as long as I was with him I was safe".
I inhaled deeply as I made eye contact with Janay who wore the same expression as me.
"Tempted I don't wanna hear nothing else about it, the girl has made up her mind and that's all to it. If you have a problem then you know how I handle things and I'm pretty sure you don't wanna get on my bad side" he threathened.

I nodded my head at him as I walked over to Mel and grabbed her by the hand. "She'll be there, we gotta go" I said as we headed towards the door before more perverted shit left his mouth. He continued to smile at her like she was a piece of meat ready to be ate.

"Bye Mr. Daniel nice meeting you and thanks so much again" Mel said before I rushed her out the door.
Once we was outside the office,I let go of hand causing her to face me " What was you thinking"?
Melody chuckled "I'm good Tionne I know what I'm getting into".
"No you don't and I don't want this for you. Come on Mel I don't want you apart of this mess I'm in. How did you even get involved with Lexis I was trying to keep you away from her".
"She came in the bathroom when I was ready to leave out. When she told me that she could help me with getting in close with Daniel I was all for it. I don't wanna disobey you Tionne, but I'm tired of living the way I live... I need a change". I looked away and couldn't believe the shit I was hearing. We had just talked about this before we came to the club and she was already involved deep.
"Yeah Melody Tionne is right, you shouldn't be so quick to jump in this lifestyle" Janay added.
Melody chuckled again " I'm good I promise y'all... I won't lose my head I promise" she told us as she turned and walked away. All me and Janay could do was stand there and stare at each other in awkward situtation. She had only been with me for a couple days and she was already getting involved in this I was working so hard to get out of.
I don't know why I introduced her to this, but I had to do something. It was definitely only right to push harder to get us outta here and away from Daniel and I mean fast.... I knew I had to Focus.