Talking To Da Big Dog

Nasir

I had to talk to my ol' G about some shit, my mind was all over the place and I knew for a fact he could guide me to do the right thing.
I drove over to his crib which was 20 minutes from my shit, I got out and knocked on his door. Some half naked groupie came to the door she looked good, but she damn sure wasn't my baby.

"Hey" she said smiling at me while twisting her fingers in her long wavy weave.
"Yeah... Is Jacob home"? I asked not really giving this bitch eye contact as she stared me down like a hawk.
She giggled "Yeah just a minute... Baby" she yelled out as she looked behind her.
A few seconds later Jacob joined us at the door shirtless. He got happy as shit when he seen it was me.
"Oh shit what's up boy"? He said cheesing, dapping me up.

"Ain't shit" I said returning a smile.
"Move so he can come in shit" he said to the chick and she did what she was told and let me in.
He dismissed her I walked in the living room and took a seat. Minutes later he joined me in the living room now wearing a shirt.
"So what's going on with you"? He asked taking a seat across from me.
"I need some advice" I said leaning up in my seat.
He chuckled "Ok... This must be good cause you came to see me".

I laughed "Nigga I always come to see you".
"Yeah but it's been a while" he said. He got up and walked over to his bar stand and filled two shot cups with gin."Ard I guess" I said still laughing. He passed me a cup and took his seat.
"So talk to me son" Jacob said laughing.
"Ard remember when you set me and my team up with that nigga Daniel"? I asked hoping he knew exactly who I was talking about. We knew alot of people and sometimes Jacob could forget faces and names although I was sitting in front of one Wise ass old hood nigga.

He nodded his head and waved for me to continue as he sipped his gin straight. "Well doing that I dealing this girl and that girl was doing all the runs for Daniel which I know you knew that" I said. He lowered his eyes at me "Who you talking about... Tionne"? He asked.
I frowned my eyebrows, "How you know"? Jacob Chuckled "Son I know everything".
I nodded and looked down, he was right you couldn't put shit pass him at all. Jacob knew that I was working withTionne, but he didn't know that I was fucking with Tionne on that level til now.
He sat up straight in his seat... "Don't tell me you fall for this girl Nas"? I nodded my head again... Damn busted.
"Nah... Come on Nas you can't" he said with a straight face.
"Why not"?

"Because Nas she's Daniel's... She belongs to him and I'm telling you dealing with this girl is like opening up a war that we don't need" Jacob stated not cutting no cards.
"I don't give a fuck about going to war with Daniel" I said alittle hype. Jacob should know by now I don't back down from no wreck.
"Nas you can't do this... This girl isn't right... She's been with him for years what makes you think she's gonna trade on him for you" Jacob asked as if he already knew.
"Because she already did" I simply said.
Jacob frowned "You fucked this girl didn't you"?

"No I didn't fuck her... She ain't no hoe G... But yes we did have sex... Made love what ever you wanna call it, but no I don't look at it as Fucking" I said.
Jacob shook his head "What's all this about"?
"I'm gonna help her". "Help her how Nasir"? Jacob asked becoming frustrated.
"Get her away from him" I said. "Nas you can't help this girl, let her stay where she's at" Jacob said.
Nasir lowered his eyes "Wasn't it you who always told me to go for what I wanted... Wasn't you the same nigga who told me fear no man... So why da fuck are you telling me some different"? Nasir said getting mad, he stood to his feet about to walk away.

Jacob inhaled "Sit down Nasir" he said calmly, waving Nasir to take his seat. I looked over at Jacob for a minute then I sat back down and sighed with my head down rubbing my hands together.
"Listen Nasir I just don't want you to get to caught up and get in a jam because I promise if shit get out of hand Imma have to step out there and kill some shit for you, you know I'm trying to lay back" Jacob said truthfully.

I looked up at him "It won't get out of hand... I know Tionne... She won't change her mind on our plan".
"Are you sure about this"? Jacob asked me. I nodded "Positive".
Jacob nodded "Then go for it then... But I will warn you she has been through alot... Don't hurt this girl Nasir" Jacob warned.

I chuckled to myself, sometimes he could be so bipolar I swear, but he was my Ol' G. He taught me everything I needed to know and when he knew I had everything on lock, he gave me his empire and I been king every since.We rapped for a little bit, I told him how smooth shit was going down in the streets and at all our traps. He gave me a few orders to handle and he knew I would get it done no doubt. A nigga was starting to get sleepy, so I told him I would holla at him at a late date and stood up about to leave until he stopped me again.

"Nasir... One more thing". I turned back and faced him.
"Tate wants to see you this week... Said he got some shit to share with you" Jacob announced.
I nodded "Cool... Well I'll go see what's up sometime this week".

Tate was Jacob's brother, he was the oldest Him and Jacob were three years apart. Tate was doing a bid over in the county prison and wasn't coming home no time soon. Tate was another one who taught me some shit, between him and Jacob I don't know where I would be if I hadn't meet them.They took me under their wing and treated a nigga good, I had lost both my parents at a young age and had to stay in a group home. But Jacob seen something in me and took me away from that place, they were like father's to me.

I left Jacob's crib and made my wat home, Tionne was heavy on my mind the whole ride home. Soon as I got home I rapped to Pappi about some business Jacob needed done then I took a hot shower. I got out and put on my socks, boxers and a pair of hooping shorts, The minute my body touched my sheets I was out like a light, a nigga was tired as fuck.