Nasir's Accident

Daniel sat at his desk in his office in deep thought. He couldn't believe he lost Tionne for good, seem like everything was starting to go down hill for him. Without her and Janay a.k.a Juicy, Lexis locked up for murder and Jackson dead and gone he felt like his world was clashing down in his lap. His thoughts were interrupted when his office door opened and in walked  Mike and Thomas his new muscle that he welcomed to his team. They were some out of town niggas that Daniel had hooked up with because he heard they were two  dangerous ass killers and because of their background they fit the job perfect.

"You ready for us to do this"? Mike asked. Daniel looked up at him and gave him a simple head nod.
Daniel jerked his head up and stared mike up and down " The question is y'all ready for this"?
" Of course mane, this the shit we live for" Mike said laughing. Unlike mike Thomas remained quiet, he was never the talkative type nigga he got shit done and got ghost.
Daniel glanced over at Thomas and nodded his head "You sure cause ya boy ain't saying to much of nothing for me to believe y'all".
Mike glanced over at Thomas, watching him eye Daniel as his bite the side of his jaw. Thomas was a full blood killer, and at this moment he was ready to blow Daniel's head off for even questioning his Gangsta.
"Easy and quick and get the fuck out of there, ya hear"? Daniel ordered. Both men nodded their heads and exited the office , leaving Daniel back alone to himself.

Nasir

   Tonight Nasir was having a party down at his club and it was live as hell. People were dancing, getting wasted, enjoying themselves. Half naked females popped their bodies trying to get attention from all the hustlers while they plotted on who was going home with them tonight. It was going on twelve at night and to everybody the night was still young, especially to Nasir, Pappi who were on the dance floor bopping their heads to the music. Nasir had a bottle of Brandy in his hand, feeling a little tipsy with no worries on his mind. Tionne was set and good at home and long as she was okay he knew he could enjoy himself before he headed home.

They were so busy entertaining themselves they were unaware of the dude walking up to them with his gun behind his back. The young dude close beside them noticed the suspension dude and was about to alarm Pappi and Nasir, but they were to busy talking amongst themselves. Just then the suspension man aimed his gun through the crowd at them two. TAT...TAT... 

The music ceased, People in the crowd started scatting like roaches while Nasir and pappi both  jumped a little, turned around and pulled out their guns with confused looks on their faces. But the dude wasn't done, he had a clean shot at the back of Nasir's head and just as he was ready to shot his shot the young boy cane out of nowhere and smacked the gun out his hand. They tussled a little but because of the wild crowd trying to get away the dude managed to run. Pappi seen the two dudes running towards the door and went to aim his gun as Jarvis ran over with his gun in his hand. Just when Pappi was fire his shot Nasir grabbed his hand and slowly aimed his gun down while shaking head at him.

"Not now not  here" Nasir informed. The last thing he needed was so heat on his club because of some dumb ass niggas.
"Yo... What the fuck just happened yo"? Jarvis asked all hyped up.
The young boy who had basically saved their lives stepped in "Theses niggas would shot Nas or Pappi in the back if I hadn't seen them" he said.
"Ahh fuck nah... we bout to find these niggas yo" Pappi said angerily, with sweat pouring down from his forehead.
Jarvis nodded his head "Yo relax ... I think I know who those niggas are".
"Who"? Pappi said all hyped as him and Nasir faced Jarvis.
"They Daniel's peoples" Jarvis said in a for sure voice.
Nasir stared at Jarvis for a second before nodding his head again and glancing at the young boy " Ayo good look " He said as dapping him up. The young boy nodded his head, feeling proud that he would always receive respect from them from here on out.

                  They walked the living room to see Tionne sitting on the couch reading a zane book. When she saw Nasir her heart skipped a beat as she smiled and rubbed her pregnant stomach. Nasir sat down on the couch behind her and put his hand on his head, She instantly picked up the vibe that something was wrong.

"What's wrong babe"? She asked. Just then Janay entered the living room, pulling her long hair up in a high pony tail. Nasir inhaled deep and covered his face, she sat there confused as she looked up at her brother and Pappi who were both holding the wall with stressed faces.
Nasir finally sat up as he rubbed his hands together " Daniel sent some niggas to the club... they almost caught me and Pappi slipping".
Tionne damn near jumped off the couch "What"?  A  shocked expression hit her face along with Janay. "Are you serious"? Janay chimed in.
"Dead serious" Pappi said, looking down at the floor. "If it wasn't for one of our young bull it would been tragic" he added in a low voice. He couldn't stop thinking about what if it would have been him or Nasir, he wouldn't been able to live correctly if something happened to his right hand.
"I want you and Janay to lay low til this shit gets taken care of" Nasir stated in a calm voice.
Tionne lowered her eyes at Nasir and replayed what he said in her head for a second " Are you forreal"?

"I'm dead fuckin serious Tionne".
"So we have to lay low because of Daniel who I'm not scared of" Tionne said not feeling Nasir's plan at all.
"No mainly because your carrying my son and because I said so" Nasir said as he raised his voice a little.
"I agree with Nasir" Pappi said in a low voice with Jarvis standing next to him nodding his head.

Tionne chuckled a little as she mumbled something under her breath, she felt like she was all by her self on this situation and she wasn't in no position to fear Daniel especially cause over the months she overcame all her fear toward the man.
"Don't you see this is a constant thing...y'all can't protect us forever" Tionne said fed up. Nasir looked over at her with a mug on his face and at any moment she was bound to piss him off even more. He leaned back on the couch and took a breath " I'm not doing this with you right now".
Tionne struggled to stand up for a second until her feet completely touched the floor. She turned around and stared him in his eyes as he looked up at with a calmed relaxed face. "Then when are you going through this with me because either way I'm tired of running from Daniel". 

Nasir squinched his eyes " What's that pose to mean"?
"That you always say that, but you gotta talk to me about this shit one day. You need to face reality..." Tionne said throwing her hands up as she paused. " This is the just the  beginning" she finished.
"So why do you think I'm saying what I'm saying Tionne"? Nasir asked.
"This will never over" Tionne said as tears whelped up in her eyes, she then turn and walked away and out the living room.
"Lets go relay a message" Pappi said pulling out his gun from his waist. Nasir and Jarvis both nodded their heads at each other before Jarvis reached for his phone out his pocket and made a call.