No Turning Back

Janay❤❤

I was half sleep in my bed til I noticed two dark figures walk pass my room. I got up and stepped out my room to see Tionne and some girl entering her room so followed them to be nosey and see who this girl was. When I stepped in Tionne's room I see girl who appeared to be younger than us sitting on the edge of her bed and Tionne standing a few feet away from her going through her dresser draw.

"Who's this Te" I asked calmly causing her to face me.
"I'm sorry Janay I hope I didn't wake you" she said.
I shook her head no, as I leaned my back against the wall, adjusting my robe.
"Nah, you was good I was woke... I was worried about you I called and you ain't answer you can't be scaring me like that" I chuckled.

She laughed back " My fault I got tied up". She glanced over at the young girl who appeared to be slightly nervous. " This is Melody" she said before grabbing some clothes out of  her draw and handed them over to her.

"Hey Melody... I'm Janay"I said walking up to her shaking her hand.
Melody smiled at me " Nice to meet you".
Tionne walked over to Melody handing her a towel and a rag "You can use my shower, get dressed in these and we'll talk once your out".

Melody nodded her head before standing up and disappearing into Tionne's bedroom bathroom, she then looked over at me " She's only 16" Tionne said.
"I knew she was young when I laid eyes on her, she a beautiful young girl".
"And she's in trouble, I can't get into details right now though" she whispered.
"I understand". Tionne nodded her head, looking down like she was tryna collect her thoughts.

"Te, stop beating ya self up I know ya heart boo... she's in good hands now, but if she is really about to enter the life we live I hope she knows there's no turning back" I said.
"I know" she said calmly inhaling deep while looking up to the ceiling.
"Well I'll let ya get settled... I'll be back" Janay said exiting my room leaving me standing there alone.
I knew it was nothing, but the truth that Janay just threw at me. I didn't want this for Melody she's so young and clueless, but I couldn't leave her out there like that. I was definitely tore in between a rock and a hard place, but from tonight on out for Melody there was No Turning Back. I couldn't let her go back on the streets and fend for herself like she had been doing all this time. She was a lost teenage girl who needed someone like me in her corner.