What have I done

Tionne was becoming fed up with the games Lexis was playing.While she was standing off in a corner damn near shaking she watched Lexis and her homegirls dance and turn up like this was some type of celebration. She called Janay again and still got no answer, then she called Nasir and he didn't answer either. Her mind was all over the place and as soon as she tried to think positive she would Glance over at Lexis and get pissed all over again. She made her way back over towards them and snatched Lexis arm with extra force causing Lexis to spin around to her.

"What the -" Lexis started.
"Bitch stop playing with me again where is Mel"? Tionne asked in a  impatiently irritated voice.
"Girl bye" Lexis said turning around on to be turned back around by Tionne.
"Lexis you not bad bitch... You a bitch that's bout to get a ass whooping. I have warned you over and over again and yet again your testing me... Now where the fuck is she"? Tionne said.
"I don't know" Lexis screamed in Tionne's face.

That's was it for Tionne, she drawn her fist back ready to strike Lexis dead in her shit until a hand came grabbed Tionne's fist and stopped her. It was Midnite, she was there yet again to stop Tionne from beating Lexis ass.
"Tionne go breath, she's not worth" Midnite warned.
Lexis smirked as she crossed her arms over her chest. Midnite catch on to Lexis "Bitch don't smirk because you know she bout two seconds from fucking you up now if you know where that girl is you need to tell her now" Midnite stated.

Lexis shrugged "I don't know".
"You lying I seen you talking to her earlier cut the shit"Midnite said stepping closer to Lexis because she was starting to piss her off to.
"That wasn't me" Lexis lied.
"Bitch you playing" Tionne yelled out while trying to push pass Midnite.
"Tionne... Take a breath" Midnite warned again but this time in a more demanding voice.
Midnite was always the medator in a situation that involve Tionne. She cared for her even tho she wasn't as close to her like Janay was she still had a heart for Tionne. Midnite just wasn't good with having friends she stood on her own two feet and felt as though friends would bring you down, even tho Tionne and Janay didn't rub her that way she still stayed to herself mostly.

Tionne sighed and pointed her finger in Lexis's direction "If Something Happened to her because of ya grimy ass I will kill you bitch I promise. So play with me.... Know that you been warned" Tionne threatened Before she stormed off and out the club.

*
*
*
*

            Mel opened up her eyes and blanked a couple times to gain her vision back. Once she did, she looked around at the scenery and noticed they were no longer in the same Alley. Her head was slightly pounded and she didn't know why, until she looked over at a mad Robert.

"What happened?? Why are we here"? She asked as she looked around.
Robert still hadn't replied to anything that Mel was saying which was wierd to her because he always talkative when it came to her. How he was acting right now was strange to her, she thought he loved her and that he was happy that she was leaving to better herself.
By now Mel seen games written on his face, instead his eyes were cold it was like Robert was Robert he was someone else. She never seen him so cold Before and that scared her. All she knew was that she needed to get away from him, She had to think quick.

"I... I have to go back now Robert Tionne's waiting for me" she said.
Her heart stopped when she looked down at the gun he pulled out and placed on her lap.
"Rob... Robert what's going on"? She said in the most scariest voice, her palm became sweaty and it became hard for her to breath.
"You know... Lexis set you up" Robert finally spoke up.
Mel frowned "Set me up how"?

He looked over at her with cold eyes "To be killed Mel" he said in a harsh tone.
Soon as she grabbed for the door he locked it and aimed the gun at her. Mel started to cry as she held her hands up.
"Robert please don't do this... Just let me go" Mel begged.
"I can't" he said with watery eyes.
"I thought you loved me"? She said. She had him stuck at that question because he did love her but he knew what Lexis said would happen if he didn't follow through.
"Robert you can let me go ... I'll leave from here and never come back please" she continued to beg.
He rose the gun up to her head as a tear fall from his eye. He truly did love Mel he could have had a life with her but shit wasn't that easy. 
"Oh God... Tionne" Mel mumbled with fear in her eyes.

Pow!!!!