Everything Comes Out

Tionne sat on Nasir's bed with tears falling down her cheeks as Nasir cleaned up her bloody leg. Her mind was rushing and she didn't know why all this had happened to her. What did she do to deserve this in her life?
They sat in silence til she finally broke it...

"Please tell me you didn't know anything" she said sobbing.
He stared at her with an ashamed look and with that look it confirmed he knew more than what she thought he did.
"Oh God you knew" she cried out as more tears fell.
"I'd be lying if I said I didn't. But I didn't know at first I just had suspension" he said shaking his head.
"You knew he killed my dad and my aunt"? She asked. He nodded his head as he looked up in her eyes.
She cover her face and sobbed harder. "I was there when ya dad died" he said.
She looked up at him he face was wet with tears, her nose was red and she was breathing hard as hell.
"I'm so sorry Tionne... But I do care for you alot" he stated feeling bad.

"Why"?
"Why what" he asked as a frown appeared on his face.
"Why did you care about what type of situation me and Jarvis was in"? She asked curiously as she waited for him to answer.
He took a deep breath "Ya dad and my dad went way back with Daniel. They all did business together... Ya father owe Daniel money and when he didn't pay he killed him but not just for the money.... I think he killed ya dad to because he was onto Daniel and what Daniel did but before he could do Daniel in he caught ya pops slipping first" Nasir explained.
She stared at him shocked and hurt "So was this the only real you saved us"? She asked.

"No Tionne I love you... And I'ma always love you. I knew I wanted to be with you the first day I met you again and now that I have you you never have to worry again" he said sincerely.
She nodded with a small smile she felt secure with his words, she knew he loved her after all the trouble he went through to save them.
Nasir continued to clean up her leg she wimped in pain.
"Is it a hole"? She asked looking down at the bloody tissues.
"Nah... It was grazed that all... It didn't even go through" he said bandaging it up.
She looked up sighed and closed her eyes as a tear fall down her cheek " he wasn't trying to kill me"
She said lowly.

"Who"?
She opened her eyes and wiped away her tears "Ro... Daniel ordered him to kill me but instead he killed his self so I could live" she said.
"All these people that were close to me is dead... Mel is gone... she's dead... Ro he's dead... Everyone keeps Leaving me". "You gonna leave me to" she added.
He shook his head no "I will never leave you Tionne you know that" he said kissing her lips.
"I love you" he mumbled in between kisses.
"I love you too" she said as her last tear fall. He was her support he was her heart and he vowed that day that as God was his will he would never leave her side.

*
*
*

           The next morning, Nasir opened his eyes and scretched in his bed and Realized he was alone. He looked around for Tionne, but she wasn't no where in site. He relaxed when he heard the toliet in the bathroom flush and the sink cut on. Tionne came limping out the bathroom wearing one of Nasir's t-shirts.

"I could have helped you... You should have woke me up" Nasir said.
She smiled and climbed back in the bed up underneath him "I'm cool... It will go away" she said closing her eyes as she rapped her arms around his torso and snuggled up close to him with her head laid on his chest.
He loved the fact that she had been through so much pain in her life and still managed to be strong. He flipped her over on her back and she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him while he leaned over top her.
"I know... I love you too" she whispered before they both laughed at the fact that she had just read his mind and knew what he was gonna say.