School

Tionne

I looked all around our Mansion for Melody until I finally found her in the living room. She was getting ready to hit the club for work.  Lately Daniel had her working day in and day out to the point I barely saw her. I walked over to her while she was putting on her red bottoms pumps that I had just got her on her shopping spree that she took with Lexis and Star. I hated the fact that she was spending her time with them fake ass bitches, but hey what could I say. Me and Janay tried to talk to her muliple times, but she was listening. She really thought that them bitches were her friends and that erked my soul. Lexis and Star could not be trusted and all I needed was for Mel to see what I saw in them.

"Melody" I said lowly as I walked over to her.
She looked up at me "oh sup Te" she said while admiring her heels on her feet.
I sighed and sat down next to her. "We need to talk".
"Wassup".
"Melody I only want what's best for you know that" I said.

She nodded "I know Te... I know that" she  said looking up from her shoes, smiling at me.
"You don't have to do these things that your doing. I'ma always be here for you Mel" I said to her sincerely.
"I know these things Te. Listen I know you was mad at me because I was acting crazy at that party. I'm sorry I know I was wrong, but I'm only doing what I know and what I'm use to doing" she said in a sad voice.

"Well I don't want you doing those things nomore no matter what anyone tells you" I said.
"But Lexis -" I cut her off.
"Listen fuck Lexis she doesn't care about you. Me and Janay care about you and I need you to stay away from her" I said.
"Why you say that"? She whispered and giggled.
"Baby girl she's bad news and so is her crew" I said truthfully. Mel nodded her head and looked away as if she didn't believe me.

"Tionne I know I'm doing wrong, but all I wanna do is do right" Mel said.
I smiled at her "I want you to go back to school with me. Will you be willing to do that"?
"But Daniel said -" I cut her off again by giving her a funny look. She swallowed hard and waited for my next response. "Please Mel" I begged.
She nodded "I would love that Tionne".

"Good. We'll be starting in a couple days and remember you can't tell anyone but Janay about this" I warned. She nodded her head again, I hugged her got up and walked away letting her get finished getting ready.
As I walked past the bathroom I seen Lexis in the mirror straighten her nappy ass weave. I stood in the doorway with a smirk on my face.
She glanced over at me before focusing her attention back on her weave. "Can I help you"?
I took a step closer to her with my arms folded and the same smirk on my face. Several things popped in my little head to say to her.
"Listen Lexis Melody is going through alot and the last thing I will let is you bring her down even more" I said now standing closer to her.

She faced me as she slammed the flat iron Down on the sink "So what are you saying"? She asked with a attitude.
"I'm saying Mel is gonna get on the right track so stay the fuck away from her".
"Or what"? She said testing me.
"You wanna see. Cause Lexis you already know what's gonna happen and I'm trying to save ya face" I threatened putting my fingers all in her face.
"Whatever"she waved me away.
"Bet... Like I said stay away from her you and ya crew" I warned. I was bout to walk out the bathroom until I heard her mumble something.

I faced her quick "umm.. what was that"?
"I fucking heard you Tionne damn" she semi yelled like I wasn't standing there in front of her. She then rolled her eyes and picked up the flat iron going back to her nappy ass head.
I chuckled "You should watch those things... They might get stuck up there fucking with me" I laughed and headed out the door like a happy kid with candy.

I wasn't playing about Mel. For some reason this girl was growing on me, like the little sister I never had. I wasn't gonna let nobody hurt her she meant something to me, it was like I was drawn to her.
Beside everyone else in my corner she was my motivation to do better because that what I wanted for her and she was gonna be better one way or another. I was gonna make sure of that, she was a young girl lost in this world. What type of human being would I be to let her waste her life the way she was wasting it and not say nothing.