Not Jarvis...No

Tionne and Nasir had just got in from taking Brandon to get his first shots. Nasir sat the car seat up on the counter as Tionne started to make a bottle, so far the whole parenting thing was coming along just fine for them. It made her feeling warming inside that she listened to everyone that was in her corner and had Brandon instead of going with her first instinct and getting an abortion.

                                "He is a spitting image of both of y'all I swear" Janay said as she stood back and admired the love Nasir and Tionne were showering Baby Brandon with. She wished she had an opportunity to be a mother but sadly the thought of her child being snatched away and pronounced dead still haunted her at times. 
Tionne held Brandon in her arms as she looked back at Nasir " Nah I'm saying he looks just like his dad...I really don't see me right now" Tionne said.
  Jarvis entered the kitchen as he was texting away on his phone with the biggest grin on his face. Janay faced him and shook her head " What you all happy for sir"? she asked him, now he had everyone's full focus.
Jarvis chuckled " I got a date tonight nosy," he said playing mushing Janay's head.
" A date with who fool"? Tionne questioned.
"None ya," Jarvis said dapping Pappi then Nasir up before kissing a sleeping Brandon's forehead. Already he was in love with his nephew and glad he had an opportunity to be an uncle.

" Y'all hitting the spot later"? 
Pappi and Nasir both shook there heads at Jarvis letting him know they were going down to the club tonight to check things out. 
"Cool, I'll slide through there before I go out with shawdy".
Nasir nodded his head with a smirk on his face as he gave Jarvis the side eye " Nigg who you got a date with... one of them chicken heads you met at the club"?
Jarvis burst out laughing " I can't tell you all that bro... but I need to run to the store real quick Y'all need anything"? Everyone shook their heads no and out the door Jarvis went. Truth be told he had a date with a girl he just met a the club the other night.

                                     Pulling up at the convent store a few blocks from the girl's house, Jarvis hopped out of his truck and proceeded inside for some condoms. As he walked in the store one of his old homeboy's little brother G stood outside the door. He gave him a quick head nod and told him he would holla at him soon as he came back out. Paying for his Juice, pack of gum and a box of three Large Magnum condoms, he came back out of the store now standing side by side with G. Jarvis and G's older brother Luke was really close before he was killed a few years ago. G was only a teenager at the time of his brother's murder and it completely devastated him and their mother. 

G said " Wassup with you, how you been"?
"Ain't shit, Wassup with you"?
"Nothing much just trying to survive out here for real" G said as he checked his surroundings, especially beings though they weren't in the best area.
"How's ya mother doing"?
"She's doing fine, barely comes out the house. She really misses Luke a lot" G said before adding "But she ain't the only one... I miss that nigga too" he said referring to his brother.
"I miss that nigga too". Jarvis said as he stood there reminiscing about times he and Luke use get high and geek about anything and everything.
There was a slight paused between them two until G broke it. He looked Jarvis dead in his face with the saddest but at the same time serious face  " Never got a chance to tell you and ya sister but I'm sorry about ya lost also".
Jarvis nodded his head " Thanks G mane".  They rapped with each other for about five more minutes before Jarvis pounded fists with G saying his goodbyes and heading his Truck. "Be easy out here mane" G said as he started walking away, before bending the corner beside the store. With the one thing on G's mind which was the meeting he had just had with Daniel in his office, he knew he had to be discreet if his idea was gonna go into effect. 

Starting up his engine with his door still open, Jarvis dug down on the floor on the passenger side for his phone. He was so into finding his cell that had fallen under the seat when he was driving that he hadn't noticed the two masked men creeping up on both sides of his Truck until it was late. The six foot built masked man on Jarvis yelled with a shotgun pointed his face for him to get out the Truck now. Trying to think fast he looked on the other side, down on the floor where he kept nine mm handgun but went against that when he saw the second masked male with a handgun pointed directly at him. There was nothing he could do, it was obvious he would lose the fight so he didn't put up one. The six-foot masked male grabbed a hold of Jarvis's shirt and yanked him out the truck. As he dragged on him a dark blue van pulled up fast and within a blink of an eye the door flew opened and the two kidnappers threw him inside before hopping in themselves. With Six other dudes in the back of the now moving van, They put a cover over Jarvis's head with a blindfold and roughly tied his hands behind his back. Jarvis knew at this moment, he was ready to be tortured and killed. He was no dumb nigga, he knew the game but he wasn't trying to go out like that. Not knowing how many people were in the back of the van where he was, he tried to get out his hold but was punch twice in his face before hitting him in the head with the butt of the gun knocking him out cold.