Still Fighting Temptation

Tionne❤❤

I was basically up half of the night with Nasir on my mind, I don't know what he was doing to me, but I couldn't erase him outta my mind no matter how hard I tried. So the next day I call him so we could meet up and talk and he agreed.

I stepped out my black Acura dressed in some grey tight jogging pants and a grey and white belly shirt and headed down to the park where we agreed to meet at. He was sitting at the park bench looking so handsome with his neatly faded low hair cut, a crisp white graphic tee on that said Bad Bitches only, some black jeans and a pair of fresh black jays on his feet. He was texting on his phone when I walked up.

"Hey Nasir" I said happy inside to see him.
He looked up at me and smiled "Wassup ma".

He stood up and gave me a embracing hug, all I could smell was his fresh scent of his cologne as he hugged me so tight, I almost fainted at his soft touch.
"Let's walk" he said letting me go as we walked side by side.

We walked around the park in silence until I decided to brake it... "So.. I just wanted to apologize for last night I was pretty cold and I'm sorry about that" I said taking a deep breath feeling a lift off my shoulders.
He chuckled "Its cool ma we all have our moments, but it doesn't have to be that way I just want you to realize I'm only tryna help you and ya people's out y'all in a fucked up Situtation and imma be that person to get y'all out".
I glanced up at them sexy eyes then looked back down as we continued to walk..."I know that now... and that's why I called you out here so we could talk" I said softly.

"How did you really get with Daniel"? He asked me.
I took another deep breath " He just popped up I didn't know dude from Adam or eve, but when shit hit the fan he insisted that me and Jarvis come with him.
"What happened to school.. you never came back"?

"Well he took me outta school Jarvis finished, but I wasn't allow to he said I had better things to do" I said as my mind started to wonder off a little.
"That's crazy... so do you ever think about going back"? He had me stuck for a minute at that question as I bite down on my bottom lip " I can't" I said softly.

He stopped me causing me to face him while looking me dead in my face " I don't ever wanna hear you say you can't... you can do anything you want to do you may think he has control over ya life but he doesn't" he said in a serious tone.
"It's impossible Nasir" I said looking down shaking my head.

"It isn't.... Go back to school baby girl make something outta ya self make ya mom and dad proud". Those words caused me to look up at him with sad eyes that quickly turned into a smile, He was right at the end of the day that's all I really wanted to do beside get away from Daniel.
"All I wanna do is help you.... I don't want nothing else from you, but to help you out"he said. I smirked at him causing him to look at me weird.

"So... that's all you want from me"? I said walking away watching from the corner of my eye to see him following behind me.
" If I tell you I want more it would mess ya mind up" he chuckled as he took a few steps closer to me.

I turned and looked at him with a smile " How you figure"?
"You couldn't handle me nor what I have to offer you and I'm not just talking about sex... I could make you fall for me without even touching ya body" he said with a slick smile."If you say so" I said with a little laugh,even though what he was saying was probably true. I hadn't been with anyone beside Daniel.

Little did he know he was already making me fall, but I couldn't show it. I couldn't let him know he was getting to me what so ever. We continued to walk around the park holding small talk until I got a call from Jarvis then we kindly part ways.

Jarvis😗😗

Jarvis in pic above

Jarvis in pic above...

I was making my usual run for Daniel when I got word about my mother, I couldn't believe the news I called up my sister so we could meet up. I really hated that I had to break this news to her but at the end of the day we all we got so I had to be the one. I pulled up at the diner we usual eat at and she was already there inside  waiting for me I took a deep inhale before stepping outta my car and heading inside.

 Once I got inside she was already sitting at the table looking so pretty as usual, with this scared look on her face at the same time while  biting down on her bottom lip. She got up and hugged me before we both sat down across from each other. She was so use to the bad news that she knew what i was about to tell her wasn't good.

"What's wrong Jarvis... what happened"? She asked nervously.

"Relax.... order something to eat"I said trying to calm her down. I knew how my sister could get when I told her I had some news, but I didn't wanna lay it on her like that.

"I don't want food Jar' just tell me what's going on"she said impatiently. 

I looked down and inhaled before locking eyes back with her."Te it's about mom"I said in a low voice. Her expression turned into worry as her eyes instantly began to water up.

"What happened to her Jarvis is she okay " She asked as i watched her body tremble.

All I kept asking in the back of my mind was why us????
..........................................................