Changes

Paris sat in a large room at a dusty round table in this bando itching for some drugs. She needed to feel that high to take all the pain she was feeling away. The dark room was extra roomy with a couple pieces of furniture.A tall dark man looked to be in his early 30's came and sat down joining her at the table. He slid a folded up dollar and a straw across the table to her...

"Try this Paris".
"What's this"? She asked looking back up at him with a frown.
It's some good shit". He shot her a crooked smile.
"What's the new shit"? Paris asked alittle skeptical about trying what was in this dollar bill.
"Just trust me and try it Paris" he told her annoyed by the questions.
Paris picked up the straw opened the bill and started sniffing the white powder up her nose. Moments later the room started to spin and Paris was seeing doubles of the tall dark dude the last thing she seen was a smile appear on the dudes face then she passed out.

Flashback: Back in the day

Her and her family use to be so happy... Her, Tionne and Jarvis sat on the porch laughing and talking. John came out kissed Paris lips and joined them on the porch.

They were having a family cookout just the four of them.

John looked over at his wife and mouthed "I love you".

Paris smiled and mouthed back "I love you too".

Flashback over:

Paris opened her eyes to found herself laid on the floor continuing to blink her eyes as her site blurred. She witnessed the dude walk up the stairs she pulled herself to her feet and stumbled to the door she have never passed out so that indicated the dude must have gave her something bad.
She had no idea what the dude had planned and she knew if she wanted to get out of her alive she had to go now.
     Paris ran down the block until she reached a pay phone on the side. She dialed a number and waited for someone to answer.
"Hello... Hello" Paris cried in the phone. "I really need you I can't do this nomore please help me" she cried in the phone.

She had called officer Roy and the minute he heard her voice he jumped up and rushed to her aid. He got to her within ten minutes... She was sitting down on the curb with her head in her hands shivering. Roy ran up to her rapped his jacket around her shoulders and helped her to the car. Paris woke up in a unfamiliar area on the couch she sat up and got a full view of the beautiful decorated white and green living room.
She looked over and seen Roy in the kitchen making pouring a tall  glass of orange juice. Roy walked over to her handed her the cup and sat down beside her. He had been watching her sleep she looked so beautiful to him honestly it had been almost five years since Roy had even been around a woman that he found so attractive.

"Hey you... How you feeling"? He asked. She took a sip of the juice and sat the cup down on the table in front of her.
"I'm fine. Thanks".
"You wanna tell me what happened"? He asked preparing his self for her story because he knew there was one from all the crying she was doing last night.
She nodded "I don't know where to start".
He sat back on the couch "Well I got nothing, but time".

She went down the whole story about what happened after John was killed how she left her daughter and son and started getting high, that she was in the streets and Living in a shelter how she lost fred her close friend and how she was drugged last night. After she was done telling Roy everything his heart ached more for her.
"Imma get you some help if that's the last thing I do" Roy said Looking in Paris light brown eyes.
"Seriously Roy that's to much".
"It's not... I'ma gonna help with all you have been through I can do that for you".