Support

Tionne❤❤

It was going on 11 something and I was standing there leaned against the wall in my bedroom. I stood close by the  doorway staring at a sleeping Melody as she sleep peacefully in my King size bed. She looked so peaceful and I couldn't get the thought out of my mind if I should keep her with me or let her go. she's so young and innocent and I don't want the same that happen to me happen to her or worse, But then again what if I was really what she needed. I really needed to clear my head so called Nasir up and asked him to meet me. I glanced at Melody once more and whispered "We gonna be alright".

Soon as I closed my door and turned around I nervously jumped back. This bitch Lexis had crept up behind me and was easedropping the whole time. She smiled and licked her lips "Umm who's the new girl"?
"None of ya business now move" I told her as I tried to push pass her, which didn't work because she blocked me from walking away.
"What you gonna do with her" ?
"Lex move it's none of ya business period".  "Oh so you must want me to tell Daniel you taking in strays now"?
"What do you want Lexis"?
She smiled yet again and shifted her weight to one side "I wanna know who she is and why she here"?
"Why are you here... don't you got kids and a man to go home to. Oh my bad you can't go home because your too busy riding Daniel's dick every chance he gives you" I said laughing. The stale look on her face let me know that I just hit a nerve and that tickled me. "Are you mad cause you don't get the chance to"?

I laughed in her face again "Baby if I wanted him I could have him locked under my fingers to the point bitches like you would never matter. Think about it I have way more lead way then you, I don't never take my clothes of when I strip tell me one bitch you know has the special ability like that and still cashes out a night plus I get more and do more and never once had to hop on his dick for it so again baby tell me why I would have to be jealous... you got me fucked up" I told her once again striking a nerve. Her face was red as the devil's dick and at any minute she looked like her whole top would blow off. I didn't care though because that was personally some honesty for her ass.

She took a step closer to me and looked me up and down "I will tell Daniel".
I shoved my shoulders " I don't care you do what you wanna do". I bumped shoulders with her as I stormed pass her.  I told Janay I would be back and left, I had to get out this house and quick.

                                                 Meanwhile-

Nasir ❤😍😍

Me and Tionne had met up at my crib then I drove her down to the beach so we could talk. I couldn't help, but to stare at her pretty face and smile, shawty was literally doing something to me.
A nigga was falling in love with her and she ain't even know it. This type of shit is rare to me because I'm the type of nigga that's only worried about getting money, but then here she comes along and was starting to change that.
I known of her our whole lives and she didn't even know that, but for these last few months we have spent together I noticed more and more about her. She was the type of girl to touch a nigga's soul and not have to do much if that made sense.
When we were going up I use to watch her, I loved the fact that she wasn't like other girls who hung out in the streets and had a name for themselves. She had a different vibe with her, she was the type of woman that any man could fall for. Especially a nigga like me who never had love in my heart for no woman, but my mother. Tionne could definitely be wifey material I was her calm to the storm and she was becoming my peace in life. All this time I was trying to figure out what was missing in my life and whole time it was her.

Tionne ❤❤

Me and Nasir whined up at the beach sitting in his car on a late night tip. Just the view, the warm air that hit my skin and the beautiful dark sky made me feel at peace. With all the drama in my life, he was where I found everything I was missing since my family got split apart. He was grewing on me and maybe Janay was right maybe I was falling in love with Nasir.

"It's so peaceful here" I said braking the silence.
"Yeah it is... I use to come here A lot to clear my head when I was going through shit"... he took a deep breath before leaned back in his seat and lighting a blunt... "I was so fucked up when I lost my parents" he said looking over at me with a calmed face.

I sat there looking at him as bite down on my bottom lip " I know the feeling" I said in a low voice, feeling sorry for him.
He nodded his head up and down with a thinking expression on his face. "How did they die"? I asked curiously.
He looked at me again with soft eyes, "Him and my mother were set up and killed in their home. I happened to be gone to a friend's house that night" he looked away and shook his head. " I still remember that night, we stayed up half of the night playing video games until fell asleep. About four something in the morning a someone in the neighborhood that knew my parents came to my homeboy house and told us the news. Not long after that I was throw in a group home where I had to fight hating ass niggas almost everyday because of who my parent's were in these streets".

I was completely shocked, I honestly didn't know, but now I knew why we related so much. We both kind of shared the same story. "I'm so sorry Nasir".
He smiled and shook his head at me "It's cool ma I know my pops in a better place and so is yours" he said as a chuckle excaped his from his mouth "Our father's the real legends". Smiling while nodded my head and rubbing my hands together " Yeah they were". At the moment I could see my father's face, he was smiling at me with that same smile that I missed so much.

"Anyway, off that topic how was ya night"?
I looked over at him and stared at him for a minute " I met this girl tonight... She's only 16 she was into some deep shit and I basically saved her ass. I don't know to much about her, but when I looked at her for some reason I saw a reflection of me when I was her age. She's lost just like how I was and there was no way I could leave her like that"... I took a deep breath... "I just wish someone was there for me when I was lost" I ended while shaking my head.

"I'm here for you now and I always will be. You got me, I wish I could have been there for you, but you up and vanished after the Situtation with ya aunt I couldn't find you" he said sincerely while taking another drag of the blunt.
I smiled "Yeah story of my life, with every thing that had happened could you blame me"? I said softly while playing with my fingers.
"No... no I don't blame you I would have done the same thing" he said with a serious face.

"Thanks though, you know for being here" I said.
He looked at me while biting down at his lip again " You don't have to thank me, and far as the girl I'm willing to help all y'all that's what I'm here for".
We glazed into each others eyes for a split second, he took me by surpise when he leaned over and kissed my lips with them soft lips of his. I kissed him back then I laid my head down on his shoulder as we both stared at the dark sky... He was just what I needed.
He was my support.