Rest

2 Hours later~

      Tionne drove down a dirt road passing by a few country Looking stores. It kind of reminded her and Janay of a old Western movie. A few minutes later they pulled up to a big blue four story home with a wide porch that had all types of Beautiful flowers around it. They both got out and looked around the huge land and where shocked. This was beyond beautiful, Tionne was impressed and she knew Mel would have been safe here if she had made it here but sadly her time had ended to soon.

Tionne and Janay locked eyes as they both stopped "You sure we at the right place"? Tionne asked.
"Gps says so... But there's only one way to find out" Janay said as they both made their way up on the porch. They looked at each again both with unsure expressions. Janay knocked on the door then they both took a step back. A few seconds later the door opened and a beautiful short older white woman with beautiful grey hair and a amazing choice of fashion answered the door.
"Well hello" the beautiful older woman said holding the door halfway opened.
"This definitely ain't it" Janay mumbled under her breath, Tionne quickly nudged her in her arm for her to be quiet.

"Um... Hello is this Mrs. Madison's residents" Tionne asked hoping it was.
The older woman smiled and nodded her head "Why yes it is... I'm Madison and this is my home come in please" she said opening the door wider for them to enter.
Janay and Tionne walked in and stood a few feet from the door. Tionne held the red chest close to her heart, she didn't wanna let it go but she knew she had to.
"Well as you know I'm Mel's grandmother" she said Coming in front of them still smiling.
"I'm Janay" Janay introduced herself.
"Tionne" she said with a small smile introducing herself.

She noticed the awkward vibe Janay and Tionne was feeling so she decided to tell them "Yes I'm white... Mel's Father John is my son he use to date Mel's mother Before he moved back home for a truck job he didn't know she had even had Mel for years til she called and said she needed help" Madison said breaking the story down to them. It seems as though after she broke it down they understand what, how and why things were the way they were.
"Oh ok I understand now at first I was kind of confused" Janay said.

"Yeah I mean we knew Mel was mixed with something we just didn't know what" Tionne added Before she smiled.
"Mel didn't know about us at all and when we found out about her we searched and searched. Wanda told us she had lost custody of Mel when she was little and now she need help to get her off the streets. John even went to search for her but always turned up at a dead end. I was so joyful that day she finally called us and told us she wanted to change her life" Madison said smiling then a frown appeared as her eyes watered "Then we got that phone call that night that almost took my heart away" she said as her voice cracked.
Tears attempted to form in Tionne's eyes as she thought about the same phone call she got saying Mel was dead. She looked away and cleared her throat as she tried to block the events out her mind.

"Her father hasn't ate, he barely talks he just stays to himself... His been this way since we got the call"Madison said.
"Were truly sorry Mrs. Madison" Janay said.
Madison stood a step closer to them and held Janay's hand as she stared at Tionne who was trying hard to avoid eye contact. She knew that If she looked Madison's way it would break her heart and she would break down something she was trying not to do.
"Tionne I know how you feel and I know Mel was really close to you. I know the whole story how you took her in and was there for her when she had nobody. Just know Mel loves you back... She told me you two were all she had and she loved y'all very much" Madison said in a soft voice.

A tear excaped Tionne's eye anyway, Madison touched the side of her face and a small smile appeared "Be strong for her baby" Madison added as she looked over at Janay "Both of you".
Tionne nodded her head, planted a kiss on the chest then passed Mrs. Madison there red chest box. Madison smile, it was Mel's ashes in that red box and Wanda knew they would be safe and secure here with Madison and John.
"Tionne I have something for you" Madison said as she left the room, seconds later she came back with a picture in her hand and gave it to Tionne. "It's Mel when she was little I want you to have it. There will be times you gonna feel lost and hurt without her so whenever you feel like you can't go on... Just hold her close things will be okay" Madison said pulling Tionne into a hug and just at that Moment a few more silent tears excaped from Tionne's eyes on Madison's shoulders.

Tionne and Janay both said there goodbyes and walked outside. They stepped off the porch and began walking to the car with Janay alittle ahead of her. Tionne walked slow as looked around at the Peaceful scenery of Madison's yard. She then glanced down at Mel's picture in her hand as she began to shake in panic. She kneeled down covered her mouth with one hand as she started to cry hard. She never thought she would be saying goodbye to Mel this way and she didn't want to break down in front of anyone but she knew it was gonna happen. When Janay  faced back towards Tionne when she heard her crys and sobs she  ran back over to Tionne and put her arm around her waist. Tionne rested her head on Janay's shoulder and put her arm around her waist as they slowly walked to the car.

*
*
*

    In Nasir's club, him, Jarvis, Pappi and a couple other goons sat in the office counting money. Jarvis sat on the desk counting stacks of money while Pappi was on the phone making deals with their new connect who was making a drop on Tuesday.  Tionne's name popped up on Nasir's screen causing him to stop counting his stack of money.

"Hey babe"He said answering the phone call.
"Hey" she said smiling alittle in the phone.
He paused "You okay"?
"Yeah... We just got back in town from meeting Mel's grandmother. She was a sweet woman" she said.
"I bet... So y'all did everything?? Everything good"? He asked.
"Yeah we took her ashes to her... Everything's good now" she said in a low voice.

He knew by Tionne's voice Everything wasn't okay "Come on Tionne baby talk to me what's wrong"? He asked.
She sighed "I just miss you that's all".
"I can stop and come home" he said.
"No I'll be fine til you done" she said refusing to make him put his work on hold for her.
"Te it's no big deal that's what I got them here for... If you need me babe I'll come" he said.
She smiled Through the phone as she watched out the window while Janay drove " awe your so sweet... I don't know what I would do without you" she said.

He chuckled "the feeling is mutual babe... I'll be home soon I can Ard" he said
"Ok".
"Love you girl" he replied.
"Love you to Nas" she replied Before they both hung up.

    Soon as her and Janay walked in the house they talked alittle then they part ways. Janay went to take a shower in her room while Tionne did the same.
   Tionne washed her face and hair as the streaming water poured on her skin. She started thinking about Mel, her dad and mom and started crying. She knew her life would never be fully complete without them here in her life.

   Little did Tionne know tho, Janay was in the shower doing the same. She missed Mel, her daughter and her mom. She wished her daughter was still here and she had a chance to be a mom but she couldn't because her daughter was tooken from her before she even got a chance to live. The only time she shared with her daughter was in her belly when she was growing inside her.

      When Tionne got out the tub she put her bra and underwear on and wrapped the towel around her body and walked out into the room. She stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed the lights were dimmed candles were lit and there were rose petals everywhere. She even seen two big gift boxes on the bed.
Just then Nasir walked in the room as they locked eyes he smiled at her.

"Hey beautiful" he said.
She blushed "hey baby" she said rushing over to him rapping her arms around his neck. They shared a passion kiss before he walked her over to the bed, sat down and pulled her body on top his as she straddled his lap.
"You know I love you right" he said as he looked up in her eyes.
"I know... You know I love you to right"? She said pecking his lips.
"I got you some stuff babe" he said turning halfway around pointing at the boxes on the bed. She gently grabbed his face and turned him back towards her "I don't care about that... You are my gift Nas" she said kissing him seductively as she pushed him back on the bed.

They made love to each other all night, he never felt this way about no girl, but Tionne she had his heart complete and it was nothing that could take that feeling away from him or her. He knew it didn't take much to please Tionne or make her happy and it made he feel good as shit. He finally found the one that he wanted to be with and now she was his own, he wasn't gonna let true love slip.