Ill Do It

Author's Pov

Tionne and Janay sat close by the bar area getting fucked up, they both were off the clock so it was basically chill time for them. Mel walked up and sat down next to Tionne joining them.

"Hey what y'all doing"? Mel asked.
"Nothing chilling" Janay said looking down at her phone.
Mel looked over at Tionne curiously "Oh.. you dance tonight"?
"Nah" Tionne replied.
"Private dances"? Mel asked. Tionne shook her head no as she sipped on her orange and vodka.

"You done"? Tionne asked Mel.
"Yup... I just finished up my last dance" Mel responded, she took a sip of Tionne's cup.
Lexis spotted the three of  them and smirked while strutting over there way. Once she approached the table they gave her a crazy mean mug, wondering why her ass was standing her this close to them.

"Um Daniel wants all of y'all" Lexis said with a attitude, placing her hand on her hip.
"For what"? Mel asked smartly.
"Cause he do little girl... Don't be questioning me" Lexis barked.
"Why he sent you"? Tionne asked calmly as she raised her eye brows and pointed at Lexis.

"He just did" Lexis said being smart, rolling her neck.
"I guess you the hoe that deliver the message now" Tionne said to Lexis making Mel and Janay chuckle.
Lexis smiled "Are you mad"? Tionne mumbled something under her breath as her, Mel and Janay stood up and headed up to the third floor to Daniel's office.

Soon as Jackson opened the door they all walked in including Lexis who seemed so more excited than anything. Daniel motioned Mel to sit down on the couch in front of his desk where he sat. Tionne and Janay stood close by the door confused as shit while Lexis walked over and leaned up against Daniel's desk.
"There's been a change of plans" Daniel spoke in a deep voice. Tionne and Janay frowned their face in confusion.

Daniel continued "Mel your too young to be dancing in my club and I don't want no heat coming down on my shit". Mel nodded her head.
Daniel Glanced over at Lexis and they both smiled at each other before he looked back at Mel "So Mel you have another job". "Like What"? Tionne blurted out.
See Tionne had already picked up that they were on some shady shit going on with this situation. She knew Lexis must did this because she felt some type of way about Robert and Mel secret  relationship that they had.

"What's her job Daniel"? Tionne asked again. Daniel smirked again "The streets".
"What"? Tionne said with base in her voice. He shrugged his shoulders "Word on the streets is Mel has sold her body before so now won't be different".
Mel looked down at her hands with an ashamed expression. Lexis smiled, she was happy inside about Daniel's decision in fact she helped him make it.
"She can still do the private parties with the rest of the girls when they happen, but from here on out I want her on the corner with the rest of my corner girls" Daniel instructed.

Tionne sighed "Daniel she's too young for all that... Come on this is wrong" she agrued.
Daniel rose up from his seat with cold eyes "And who the fuck made you in charge"? Tionne shot him a evil look but it didn't faze him one bit.
"She's only 16 Daniel" Tionne said in a low voice.
"Well she wants to live this life so she gotta live with what comes with it" Daniel stated without a care in the world.

Janay crossed her arms and stood back shaking her head, she knew this wasn't fair, but what could she say though. She wasn't as bold as Tionne when it came to speaking up to Daniel. Lexis started giggling out of nowhere, Tionne shot her a evil stare.
"Them corners will do her just fine" Daniel said nonchalantly. Lexis laughed again.
Tionne mugged Lexis "If you laugh one more time I'ma reach over there and snatched that wig right off ya bald ass head" Tionne threatened.
"Say what"? Lexis said taking a step aside of Daniel.
"Bitch stop playing with me like I won't-" Tionne said taking a step closer ready to snatch Lexis up. Janay grabbed Tionne back.