Why?

Janay😍😏😏

In Phatz Daniel's club

I was downstairs in the dressing room changing out my dance attire, getting ready to dip out. I was tired and hungry and my bed had been calling my name all day. My fucking feet were killing me from walking in the heels for hours. You would think as long as I been stripping I would have been use to walking in heels, but a bitch still wasn't feeling it. As I sat down to put my sneakers on Tionne and Melody entered the dressing room. Tionne had cleaned her up a little and got her some new clothes and shoes. She even got her hair done, now she looked like a normal pretty teenage girl, not the same girl who stepped in Tionne's room with her the other night. She looked even more happy and I think that made Tionne happy that she was able to change that. Melody was a tall beautiful petite girl with a nice body. She a cute baby face with long sandy brown hair, even though she was just sixteen she could honest pass for twenty.

"Hey you" I said as her and Mel walked over to me.
"Wassup I see you ready to get outta here" Tionne said giggling.
"Damn right it's pass that time" I said.

Tionne looked over at Mel then back at me "I know what you mean I be the same way".  "Hey Mel, nice to see you again Tionne been keeping you away from me" I teased.
Tionne laughed " That's not true I just was helping her get comfortable you know she don't know us I wanted to make sure she felt safe first".
"Oh I know especially with her coming in this place, they didn't trip upstairs"? I asked as I pulled my hair up in a tight ponytail.
"Fuck no you know they don't say nothing to me plus she looks at least eighteen to me" Tionne said which made me nodded my head to agree.

"How is it though"? Mel asked out the blue causing us to glance over at her.
"What"?
"Come on Janay... being a stripper I mean like is it fun"?   "No" said me and Tionne at the same time.
"Mel we talked about this... I don't want you thinking about following my footsteps right now. It's not for you" Tionne stressed to the young tenderoni standing leaned against the wall.

"I know ... I know I was just asking what it was like" Mel said chuckling.
I looked up at the ceiling for a minute then back at her "Umm honestly it was scary for and for Tionne even though we came at different times".
"Yeah you know how it is, you remember how I was" Tionne said, reminiscing in her own thoughts.

"Oh I remember, you were just like her" I said pointing at Mel. From the moment I stepped to Tionne that night I saw the innocent,sweet shy girl and I noticed the same thing about Mel. " So how did you meet Tionne anyway"? I asked Mel.
Mel smiled and glanced at Tionne, Tionne nodded her head at her letting her know it was cool to tell me " I was running from something I did wrong and long story short she came to my rescue myblack ass. One thing for sure she didn't leave me hanging though" Mel said resting her arm on Tionne's shoulder.

I nodded my head with a impressed  smile "Yeah, that's Tionne for sure, she will never leave you hanging. We all have different stories, but one thing for sure we all can relate".
"Tionne told me you have a interesting story, care to share with me"? Mel asked me.

I nodded my head again and took a deep breath "Sure, but are you ready to hear it"? I asked curiously. This was always me and Te's thing, somedays when we were bored we would sit back and tell it others stories about our old lives before we became what we were now. I was all out and out with it, but for some reason Te never really told all.

"I'm very mature for my age it ain't really nothing I haven't seen or been through" Mel said. I took another deep breath, getting myself prepared to talk.
"Ok.... well when I was 16 I lived with my mother who happened to be a nurse for 8 years we lived good back then"... I chuckled reminiscing about me and my mother before I opened my mouth to continue "That was until she met this man who promised her the world. Well sooner than later he got her hooked on drugs and she lost her good job. Things went from good to rough real quick with no money, no food late on bills and all. So one day he decided to talk my mother into letting one of his friends rape me for money , then it went from one friend to another and another and another after that... the last dude got me pregnant".