After Math P.2

Tionne turned around and was staring at the one and only Daniel standing in front of her. The fact that he was supposed to  be out of town had her Confused. Let alone  the evil look he was giving her at the moment kind of scared her, not only that but the fact that he was now holding her gun that she gave to bo had her panicking inside even though she tried not to show fear.

"You were out of town" she said as she swallowed hard while backing her back up against the sink.
He raised one eye brow "You thought I was" he replied.
They stared at each other for a second until he suddenly wrapped a hair full of her hair into his hand and pulled her out the bathroom forcefully.
Inside his office, she sat on the couch with shaking legs while he yelled and paced the floor.
"Did you really think for a second it would be that easy for you to walk away from me. Did you really think I was gonna place you in another man's arms" he yelled as he stopped and looked at her with the most evil look.

"Daniel I don't wanna be here anymore why cant you just let me go when you already said you was letting me go" she cried.
"I lied darling... Because the only way you would walk away from me is Through death" he replied with authority in his voice before Chuckling hard.
"Just let me go" she said with tears in her eyes and frustration in her voice.
He chuckled hard "I saw you earlier leaving that niggas house. I was parked on the side I saw everything after I told you to stay away from him" he yelled in her face.
"I am not ya slave... You don't own me... I'm not ya property Daniel" she yelled back and that pissed him off even more.

She stood to her feet only to be smacked down to the ground. But he didn't stop there he continued to beat on Tionne like she was his personal punching bag. He stopped when the office door opened as he hovered over top her weak body with his chest raising in rage.
"Wassup boss" RO said as he stared at Tionne on the floor.
"Take this bitch and kill her" Daniel ordered as he walked away.
"Nooo" Tionne managed to sit up and say with blood leaking from her mouth.

Ro stood over top her confused and lost at site. He loved Tionne like a sister but he knew not to go against Daniel's order.
"Kill her"? Ro questioned to be sure he heard him right.
Daniel faced his with a mean mug set on his face. "That's what I said or you suffer the consequences".
"No Ro please" she begged but with quickness Ro's fist connected to her face knocking her out cold.

          Tionne woke up in a abandoned building tied up to a chair. Once she came back to her focus She wiggled in the chair to get free but she couldn't the rope was too tight. Ro came up behind her and came close to her ear...

"You should have listened Tempted" he said.
She froze at the sound of his voice as she felt like her heart was coming out her chest.
"Ro Please you gotta let me go. This ain't right you can't kill me please" Tionne pleaded.
Ro paused for a minute before undoing the rope around her feet and arms. She pulled her up from the chair and pushed her to the ground as he pointed his gun at her.
"Why couldn't you just listen to him?? Why did you have to cross the nigga"? Ro asked as he watched her slowly stand to her feet. He saw the fear in her eyes and it semi broke his heart.
"Ro come on... It's me... You know how Daniel treated us. He made my life hell RO please you can't do this" she said.

"This could have been avoided if you followed his orders. You knew he was gonna find out so why do it"? Ro spat at her.
"Ro please listen to me... Nasir loves me and ... I... I love him. Daniel never loved me and you know that. I wasn't something special to him I was his property" she said. "I didn't wanna be that no more" she added as tears fall.
He sighed deep "Turn around" Ro ordered with the gun aimed at her head. She noticed the gin shaking in his hand and in his eyes she couldn't tell he was ready to make the biggest mistake of his life.
"Ro don't do this... Think about this" she said with her hands up.

Just then the gun went off, he shot her in her leg and watched her drop to the floor and scream out in pain. In the middle of her rocking back and forth she was able to pull a small 22 out her pants that she kept for emergency and quickly aimed it at RO and shot him in his shoulder. He fall to the floor and held his now bloody chest. She got up and limped over to him with tears in her eyes and her gun still aimed.

"You were like a brother to me... Why would you try to kill me"? She yelled at him.
A small Chuckle excaped his mouth as he shook his head from side to side "That was a warning shot" he said and she frowned with her gun still aimed at him.
"I didn't try to kill you... I couldn't kill you Tionne and you know that. I was supposed to been kill you, finished Janay off then kill ya Brother... But I couldn't" he said holding his wound.
She frowned "What"?
"I can't kill you Tionne " he repeated again. "I couldn't do that to you because unlike me you got alot to live for and so do they" Ro said, but it still wasn't making any sense to her what so ever and she needed him to explain.
"Ro you shot me" she said feeling the burning sensation in her leg.
"I shot you for a warning I wasn't going to but I knew if I tried to tell you at first you wouldn't listened to me so I had to make you listen" he said putting his back against the wall.

"What are you saying Ro, I could have killed you just now not a shot to ya shoulder. This isn't a game"? Her voice calmed down.
"That was the point... You was suppose to kill me" he said.
"Tionne I shot you in ya leg for a warning... You think I didn't know you had that gun on you... I knew the minute I pulled you from Daniel's office" he added.
"Daniel will ~" she started.
"Nah Daniel won't nothing... Because I'm trading my life for yours. Do you think if I was gonna kill you I would have let you out that chair" he said.
Then it all came together to her of what he was saying. Ro wanted her to kill him that's why he pushed her and played games so she would but when she wasn't getting the picture he had to do something so she would do something. She watched as he pulled a extra bullet from his pocket and put it in the chamber.

"Ro don't... You don't have to do this I will leave and you can say you killed me" she said.
Tears formed in her eyes as he leaned against the wall struggling as he wimped from the pain in his shoulder. "I can't kill you and live with what I did, so instead of taking you out... I'ma let you go and trade my life for yours. I know if i don't Daniel will be after me so I will die anyway" he said as he wiped his tears. She had never seen a soft side of ro and she didn't wanna see him take his own life because of her.
"Leave Tionne" he ordered.
"I'm not leaving you" she said.
"Yes you are... Now go" To ordered as his voice cracked.
She kneeled down beside him and touched his shoulder to try to stop the bleeding but he gently pushed her hand away.

"No... Tionne I'll be fine... Just go" he said and when she looked up at him she seen another tear fall from his eye.
She grabbed ro and pulled him into a hug as they both broke down and cried. All she knew was Ro, one of her favorite homeboy's was ready to trade his life for hers.
"I love you te... Go with Nas and make a better life and don't you look back ya hear me" he said as he pulled away from her. She kissed his cheek and stared at him with them soft eyes that held so much hurt and pain.
"Love you Ro" she said as she stood to her feet.
He nodded and wiped his tears "Go find Janay while she's still alive and hurry". He told her.
" I don't wanna leave you Ro".

"You got to Tionne... No more Daniel... No more Tempted... I let you live now do me a favor and make me proud.
Tionne bite her bottom lip trying hard not to cry, she didn't wanna Ro to die... Not for her life. They were so close you could call them Ken but good thing daniel did know that because If it would have been someone else she'd been dead. Ro had killed before with no remorse so she knew he loved her more than he use to say he did.
"Goodbye Ro" she whispered.

He nodded and held back his tears as he watched her tuck her gun and limp out the house. Soon as she closed the door a single shot went off she knew ro had took his life and he did. He shot himself in the head ending his life  immediately. This was to much for Tionne, leaned over and cried her eyes out everybody around her was dying and it was nothing she could do about it. After she pulled herself together she made her way back to the club to finish what she started and find Janay.