Jarvis

Jarvis

It had been weeks since I seen my sister so I thought today we would go kick back at our normal spot eat lunch and catch up. I miss her a lot, but at the end of the day their work that needs to be done on both parts, so we're always busy. I'm moving da work in different areas for Daniel making trips from city to city dropping out and picking up orders. I stay on the go I just came back from atlanta knew it was well due over time for me to spend with Tionne. She was chowing down her usual cheese burger and seasonal fries from the Diner Jay' s that we been going to since we were kids.

"So how's everything going at the club"? he asked sipping his sprite soda. "Nothing same shit same stank ass place hating ass bitches and thirsty ass niggas....we got some events at the club coming up that he wants us to promote".

Jarvis nodded his head while eating his chicken and wedges that he always orders "You still got a problem with that Lexis bitch"?

"Yes I do man it never fails with her she always out to get me, but what she don't know is she fucking with the wrong bitch. I try with these girls, but I keep telling them I'm not the same girl I was when I was 17 fresh in there, I'm different now. I'm a woman that they don't have to like, but they gonna respect me" she stated.

"Tionne fuck them hoes you know what you doing keep doing what you do let them bitches hate they only hating because they can't be you". Tionne laughed at her brother's petty comment, but knew it was nothing, but truth to what he was saying.

" Yeah true....Daniel wants me and Janay to meet up with his new connect I just can't wait til I'm done with all this and we're out of this life. I'm so Done with all this never did I want my life to be like this... Our lives to be like this" she said stretching her arms out with a thinking face. Jarvis knew exactly how she felt because he wanted out of this life to. He glanced at his watch and noticed time was flying by and he had to get back to work before Daniel started to question.

"It's been good with you baby girl I missed you" he said, They both shared a smile. " I missed you too" She said as she watched him swallow the last of his soda and stand to his feet.

"I gotta get going tho sis more work to put in before ya bitch ass boss Daniel start tripping". Tionne frowned "You leaving so soon we only spend a little time together" she said pouting.

"I know baby sis, but I don't wanna hear ya boy's mouth" he said leaning over to kissing Tionne's forehead. " I love you" he said. "I love you to and he's not my boy" she said chuckling before her face went back straight. They said their goodbyes and parted ways going on with their daily routines Jarvis still had two more drops in Chicago before reporting back to Daniel. Meanwhile, Tionne and Janay had to meet up to meet the connect.

..................................................................

Jacob...

Jacob and his three bodyguards sat at a round table with Tionne and Janay. Behind them stood two of Daniel's bodyguards in the basement of Jacob's warehouse. Jacob was the new connect that Daniel did some business way back but nothing as major til now. Jacob and his boys Nasir and Nasir's right hand man Pappi was locking the streets down and Daniel wanted parts on that. Jacob was a good business man who had the drugs and money and Daniel had the money but need the drugs so the two would mix perfectly.

" Daniel buys from me and I'll have some of my muscle move his work for him and we split the cut fifty/fifty so I'm doing both him and me a favor we'll all be good at the end of the day our pockets will be fat reguardless" Jacob explained.

Janay and Tionne examined several plastic wrap bricks of coke, Tionne had brought their taste dummy along with them to test out the coke. The junkie dipped his finger into the sample and rubbed it on his gums then nodded his head letting them know it was good shit. Everybody was pretty much satisfied as they did the exchange, Tionne told her men to grab up the coke before her eyes met back with Jacob's who wore a smirk on his face. "

Your Tempted right... and she's Juicy"? he asked pointed at them,as he stared at the beauties in front of him. Both of them were attractive to him but it something about Tempted, he felt some connection.

Tionne chuckled and rolled her eyes up in her head "No... we don't go by them names outside of Phatz I'm Tionne and this Janay and Daniel will be contacting you soon"Tionne said as she stood and shook hands with Jacob before Janay did the same.

" Nice doing business with you all I'll be in contact" Jacob said watching the women and their men leave. Once they were gone out of site his celluar device started buzz, he answered swiftly "Speak son".... Meet up at 12....I'll be there Nas" He said before ending the call and leaving the warehouse. Jacob made his way down to the car shop to meet Nasir his Yungin.

Pulling up to the car it was crowd wash everybody and thier mamas was out enjoying the weather and washing their cars. That was usually the spot where people would link up and socialize. Jacob stepped out his car handed the keys to a man to wash his car then he spotted Nasir standing out in the crowd next to Pappi texting away in his phone. He walked up to him and they greeted both them with a fist pound and light brotherly hug. Jacob headed over to a empty bench with Nasir and Pappi close to his heels as they sat down.

"How's da streets treating you"? Jacob asked sparking the convo.

"It's love forreal my corners doing good the work is good no complains and me and my team always eating"Nasir spoke as him and Jacob shared a laugh.

"Good, Good I don't have to ask no more questions then" said Jacob still chuckling a little. "Nah I guess not all is well I don't have no complaints with the streets you taught me well" Nasir said proudly. "That's what I like to hear... I met up with that ol' nigga Daniel we kind of got a fifty/fifty agreement going on I met up with his people's earlier... I already let him get his first product for a cheaper price then what other niggas would do now I'm let you and Pappi go in and feel him out and if you wanna move farther with this dude... let me know... im letting you call shots on this one".

Nasir noded his head to Jacob's requests. "I got ya O.G" nasir dapped fist with jacob once again. They finish chopping it up for a little bit while their cars were being washed, Years ago he took this boy from a all Boys Group Home and under wing transforming Nasir to be a man, a street, but smart street man.