Tommy Ol' Bitch Ass

Tommy, a local drug dealer stood on the block causing a scene that eventually formed a crowd. Just so lucky Jarvis was in the middle of that crowd watching as Tommy stood along with three other dudes. He held Mel's young body jacked up with his hand wrapped around her jacket. Mel begged and plead with Tommy but he wasn't tryna hear what she was saying.

"Come on Tommy please I didn't...-" Mel pleaded but he cut her off.
"Bitch shut ya lying ass up. This how you do... Ya ass bites the hand that feeds you" Tommy yelled referring to the drugs he just gave her to get high with. He yanked and pulled on Mel just like she was a rag doll.
"Tommy I swear listen to me I didn't you don't understand please" Mel begged with tears in her eyes.
He pulled out a gun and put it to her head "Bitch quit lying I know it was you. I also know you didn't pull this off by yaself so who else was with you"?
You heard a couple of oooo's from the crowd when he pulled out the gun. Jarvis stepped up out the crowd and stood a few feet from Tommy and his crew.

"Yo Tommy yo she's just a kid you gotta do her like this in front of all these people" Jarvis said as he stepped through the crowd.
Tommy waved him off "Jarvis don't be no hero ... this little bitch stole from me. I don't give a fuck about who she is or about these people if she don't give me the money she stole I'mma kill this bitch right here right now if she don't give me my shit back ".

Tommy wasn't major he was just some hustler that was trying to make a point. Tommy some tall black chunky ugly ass nigga with dreads and big lips. He didn't get much play by the females for his looks only his money.
Mel started to cry harder... "Tommy please I -"
"Shut the fuck up" Tommy yelled as his big hand slapped Mel so hard.

She fell to the ground feeling the stinging sensation on her face and the blood dripping from her busted nose and lips.
He stood over top her with his gun aimed.
"Where's my shit"?
Mel looked up at him with pitiful teary eyes "I... I don't have it" she said truthfully.
Tommy smirk as he cocked the gun back "Still lying I see".

He nodded his head at his crew and they walked over to Mel and started beating and kicking her on the ground for at least two minutes while the crowd stood helplessly and watched. Jarvis walked closer,  but Tommy aimed his gun at him. Jarvis looked him up and down smacking his lips before walking over and pulling Mel up.

"You wanna die with her Jarvis"? Tommy asked rushing closer by Jarvis.
"Man do what you gotta do but I'm not bout to stand her and keep letting you beat this girl like this" Jarvis said in a bold voice.
"She owes me money now I'ma get it now or I'ma dig in that sweet little ass she got" Tommy said chuckling.
That just frightened Mel even more. Jarvis faced her with a serious face. "Listen you don't know me, but I know you because of my sister... I'm tryna help you so if you got his shit just give it to him or they are gonna kill you" Jarvis warned.
"I don't got it" Mel cried.

"Ard" Tommy said whistling for his crew to go at Mel. "Watch out Jarvis you can't save her" Tommy said as his crew bum rushed over To Mel and grabbed her.
"Throw her in the van let's go" Tommy ordered.

Mel screamed and cried trying to wiggle her way out their reach from taking her. One of Tommy's crew members yocked her up by the collar of her jacket following Tommy's order to drag her to the van. Tommy stood back Watching the whole scene payout with a smile plastered on his face. Jarvis tried to get them off of Mel, but at the end of the day he was no match to the three crew members. He cursed himself for not being strapped at the time, the more he tried to wrestle the dudes off Mel the harder they pushed Jarvis away.