WithDraws

Author's Pov

Paris and Roy sat at a table in the play room at the rehab center. She looked so depressed, but Roy noticed a change in her. He knew it was only a matter of time before she got better enough to go home.
Other people who were in the center sat around watching TV or playing board games with others, but that wasn't Paris's type of thing. Truth be told he had been here everyday to visit her and make sure she was okay. He knew that she was at her worser, but that didn't matter because he wanted to be to there for her.

"I promise you Paris you'll be better in no time" Roy said with a smile.
Paris shot him a evil look. "How do you know that?? Huh... You think you know me"?
"I have faith in you Paris" Roy said honestly. He really did believe in her... Alittle more than she believed in herself.
Paris smacked her lips and looked away she wasn't really trying to hear what Roy was saying. She couldn't understand why he wanted to help her so much... What was he getting out of this? "Whatever" she said waving him off.
"I have faith in you even when you don't have it in ya self but things will get better I promise you. Your gonna be out of here and doing better than you ever had" he said with confidence.

Paris stared at Roy for a second with watery eyes "Everyone that I have ever loved left me... Or I left them... I don't have nothing to be happy about". Roy just sat there listening to her as she started to cry.
"You tell me how am I supposed to have faith"? She asked.
"You have to Paris... Your here for a reason. And I wanna see you get better and im pretty sure your children would to that's why I'm doing this for you" he said. She nodded her head and dried her eyes with her hands.
"Do you wanna get better"? He asked. She nodded again as she suddenly calmed down.

"Good... Because that's what I want for you" Roy said.
"I wanna see my children so bad but I can't let them see me like this again... What I look like going home like this"? She asked.
Roy smiled "When you walk out this place you will be better and ready to face them again I guarantee you... And im here to make sure that you do just that".
He reached across the table and held her hand.
A smile spread across Paris face, Roy was really there for her at her time of need and that touched her the most.

......................................................

At Daniel's club:

Nasir and Pappi walked thru the doors with a couple of their goons. They felt like toying and being smart towards Daniel so they decided to show up at the club tonight. Although they no longer worked together, they wanted him to know that they were still in the picture whether he liked it or not.
Plus Nas missed the shit out of Tionne and wanted to see his baby. They knew Daniel didn't want them there because of the beef between them and knowing Nasir's feelings for Tionne, but they didn't give a fuck who the fuck was Daniel compared to them.
Janay spotted them and headed over to their table where they were over in the corner. She wore a baby blue lingerie two suit from Victoria secret and her long silky hair hanging down to her lower back,but trust Pappi couldn't keep his eyes off her.

She leaned down with her elbows on the table "Wassup with y'all"?
Nasir smiled at her with low eyes "Sup sis"?
"What y'all doing"? She asked suspensionly, because of the beef she knew something was up.
Nasir continued to smile and low red eyes "Fucking with Daniel Ol'Bitch ass... Where my baby at"?
Janay looked around looking for Tionne before she faced back towards Nasir "I think she's downstairs you want me to get her"?
Nasir shook his head no "Nah it's cool Imma get with her later".
Janay nodded "Ard well I'll be back I gotta go find her anyway it's almost time for her part on stage". She said walking away.
Before Janay even made it downstairs Jackson told her to come upstairs, that Daniel was looking for her. He then walked off to find Tionne.