Wrong Road

Outside Daniel's club Mel stood two other strippers Tiny and Diamond. They were all in Mel's ear tryna be nosey and suck information out of her about her age and where she was from, but she wasn't giving up shit to them hoes.
Robert pulled up stunting in his new blue Honda with tinted windows and rims immediately catching Mel's eye. Robert was one of the sexiest man on God's green earth in her young eyes.
Robert was a lightskinned tall slim dude with a low hair cut and a thin beard that fit his face well.
Half naked strippers walked by tryna get Roberts attention, but he was to busy watching Mel as she watched him. Gaining up the courage Mel strutted over to Robert and bent down in the passenger window.

"Hey sexy" he said smiling looking at her cute face and her perky breast that spilled out her shirt.
"Hey Daddy... What's ya name"? She flirted.
"Robert... But call me Rob. You bad as shit I swear".
She blushed "Thanks daddy you cute too".

"Where you headed"? He asked lusting on her plumped breast that hung over the car window .
"Home... It's late unless you got other plans for me" she said licking her lips at him.
"I might".
"Good cause I might just wanna go with you" Mel said in a soft baby like voice.

Robert stared her down  "How old are you baby"?
"Legal ... My age don't matter baby". Robert looked around then back at Mel "Get in" he said quickly.
As quick as she could Mel hopped in Robert's car and he speeded off leaving nothing, but smoke from how fast he speeded off.
"Umm wait til Lexis found out this shit" Diamond said to tiny shaking her head.

Tionne and Janay had just walked out the club, Tionne searched from side to side for Mel. She told her to wait outside til she came out, but she wasn't out there. Tionne walked over to where Diamond and Tiny were standing being though they were really the only ones out there.
"Diamond you seen Mel"? Tionne asked still looking around.
Diamond perked up her lips "Umm, yeah her hot ass just left with Lexis baby dad Robert" she said sounding ratchet and messy.

Tionne's mouth dropped and so did Janay's. Mel had no idea what she was getting into fucking with Robert. Not only was he Lexis's baby father but he was about six ages older than her... She was considered jail bait to him and he knew it.

......................................................

          Tionne's (POV)

     My head was killing me about this Mel Situation and her leaving with Robert ol pervert ass. He must been sick in his head to mess with a under age girl. I had to get  my head together so me and Janay went down to Nasir and Pappi club to chill with them.
Me and Nasir sat at the bar area talking while Janay and Pappi stood off in the corner with a couple of their boys talking.
I shook my head and told Nasir ever details of what I heard about Mel leaving with Robert by the time I was finished his mouth had dropped.

"You fucking serious?? You want me go after this nigga" Nasir asked with a serious look on his face. He was so sexy to me when he frowned his face up like that.
I shook my head no and sighed "Nah it's fine she's learn soon that this life ain't a game. That's what I'm here for to help her" I said speaking nothing but truth.
"You got a good soul Te" he said to me with a smile revealing his gold grills.
"I guess" I replied returning a smile.

He stared me up and down until his brown eyes met mines again... "You love me Tionne"?
I was taking back a little by that question, I mean I did love him, but I never showed signs... Well at least I thought I didn't.
I thought for a minute about how I wanted to answer that question "Yeah I love you" I said with a nod.
I leaned in closer to him "Do you love me"?
He gave me a look with low eyes as he bite down on his bottom lip, turning me on... " Yeah Te, I love you.... And that's rare cause I ain't never love no female" he admitted.