The Crack House

Paris sat at the window staring out of it in a deep daydream. She missed her family bad, moments like this she would have flashbacks of how happy they were until envy stole her husband away from her. In her mind she was weak to become addicted to drugged. She left her Stepdaughter and son to fend for themselves in this cold world without John. It was too late to turn back now though, her pride was in the way. She got happy and pushed them thoughts to the back of her mind when she seen her good friend Fred rushing down the street and up to the house, She got up and ran greeting him at the door.

"Hey Fred any luck"? Paris asked pressed up on Fred.
A smile appeared on Fred's face, he grabbed her arm leading her over to a little spot in the corner."Of course and it's that good shit too" Fred smile while revealing and opening a small clear baggie. Paris smiled. "I'm so happy, I thought we wasn't gonna be good".
Fred looked up at her with a frown "Look Paris don't go all mushy on me we gonna be good" he ended with a small chuckle.
"I'm... Imma make sure I look out next time. It's just been hard on me and all-" Paris tried to explain but Fred cut her off.
"Paris stop. We look out for each other and I know ya situation, but we all broke trying find our next fix" Fred said sniffing a line of coke.

Paris looked around the smokey and very junky room filled with all types of fiens and hookers. She smiled on the outside, but on the inside she couldn't believe she had degraded herself so low.
See Paris trust Fred, she met him one night here at this same crack house and they had been cool ever since. Fred somewhat had a thang for Paris, but never told her because he already knew he wasn't standing a chance.
Don't get it wrong, Fred wasn't a ugly dude he wasn't Paris deceased husband.  He was a slim 5'7" with a brown caramel complexion. He thick hair was wore in low bush, his thick eye brows and full lips made him look attractive, but he was still a junkie.
Word was rich with a wife and a unborn child but he started gambling real bad lost everything. A few months after that he got a call that his wife was in a terrible car crash she died on the scene. The baby survived, but he couldn't handle what happened to his wife and turned his rights over to his mother. He couldn't handle it and turn to drugs.

Later on:

Paris and Fred sat leaned back against the wall talking future plans. Paris really missed her children, but would they approved of her after seeing her this way?? Would they accept her after all this time of being gone??
"Hey Fred" Paris said in a calm voice rocking from side to side while staring off.
"Yeah" He replied looking at her.
"Do you ever sometimes think about giving all this shit up, get clean and go back home"? Paris asked.
He looked at her with a halfway smile. "Sometimes... But for some reason this is where I feel piece as crazy as it sounds. Do you"? "I miss my children a lot" she said wiping a single tear that fall from her eye.
"Paris you know I love you girl. You've been there for me through all my troubles since I met you. Everybody in this bitch is looking out for self but you... Your different... Go get clean and go home to ya kids you can kick this... Me I can't this is my habit" Fred spoke all in one sentence.
"Come with me Fred start over, I'll make sure your good" Paris said honestly.
He smiled before leaning in and planting a kiss on her forehead, it was a good feel for the both of them. They both hadn't been this close the opposite sex since the death of their partners.

..........................................................

      Nasir

(Daytime)

Nasir drove with Pappi rode in the passenger side, riding down one of their main drug strips which was always busy day and night. Junkies flocked around purchasing their drugs from the corner boys and swiftly kept it moving. A few of the other corner boys holla at some chicken head bitches that walked by.

Nasir laughed "these niggas got no game" he told himself.
Nasir pulled over and both him and Pappi hopped out and approached the two corner boys, screaming to get the bitches attention. These niggas was flashing money and begging about what they had which of course the bitches loved.
"Nigga fuck I tell yall bout letting these bitches fuck up yall heads" Nasir said playing punching the young boy twan on the arm.
"Man them bitches was bad" Nick said to Nasir laughing.

"Hey baby Imma call you tonight" Twan yelled from across the street at the female as they walked away.
Nasir chuckled "Man y'all niggas ain't got no type of game what so ever". They all laughed.
"Forreal though, y'all better leave them bitches alone for ya have some serious baby mama drama. All them bitches want is some dick and a check" Pappi said and Nasir agreed.

"You right though... you right" Twan agreed.
About ten minutes later, a tinted silver range Rover and Jarvis Tionne's brother hopped out and headed over to Nasir and em.
Jarvis greeted all four of them with a brotherly hand shake. "What's up with y'all"?
"Shit... Sup with you? You good"? Nasir asked Jarvis.
Jarvis looked down at his Jordans then back up at Nasir "Not really" he said in a honest voice.
"How's ya corner going with Daniel "? Pappi asked Jarvis as he lit a fully rolled blunt.

"It's Ard. But it's just Ard ain't shit poppin' off special ya feel me?  I mean I'm handling jobs delivering shit for Daniel so my block is what it is. I got one of my man's handling it right now tho" Jarvis said.
"Cool... Cause it's been a change of plans for you" Nasir said causing Jarvis to frown his face up in Confusion.

"Til future notice I want you to handle my corner, I already talked it over with Daniel so you good. These nigga is cool they my niggas they already know about you so if you want this ya corner. You gonna make twice ya money" Nasir said nodding his head at Twan and he nodded back.
"You basically will run this corner... Ya orders... You in charge" Pappi stated.
"Any nigga that's Nas and Pappi's nigga is my nigga we show respect round here" Twan said inhaling the smoke from the blunt that Pappi had passed to him.
Jarvis nodded his head and dapped twan up. They all doomed the blunt then Nasir and Pappi left leaving Jarvis on his new block with da crew. In all reality Nasir was looking out for Jarvis he felt like him and Tionne needed him, he was just that attached to them.