My Story

Paris was currently sitting in a circle with fifteen other people in the rehab classes that they had three times a week. She had been going for weeks now and each time she went she learned new things about people's lives and how to heal and forget. After the woman Kate finished up with her story the group the lady Ms. Strokes who was in charge of the classes looked over at Paris.

"Paris would you like to share today"? She asked.
Paris was about to say no until Ms. Strokes cut her off "You don't have to tell Everything if you don't want to but at least clean ya mind it makes you feel better" she told Paris.
Paris looked over at Roy who was standing leaned against the wall nodding his head at her. Paris never spoke before instead she always sat and listened but today Roy pushed her to because he knew she needed to loosen up and let things out.

Paris looked back straight ahead and cleared​ her throat "Um, I'm... My name is Paris and my addiction was cocaine. I wasn't always addicted to drugs I had a good life a good family and a lovable husband. Then he was murdered in cold blood and I lost it.... I couldn't handle life without him so I left my son and my daughter and disappeared. The last time I seen them they both were teens. When I first got hooked I met this man name Fred when I tell you fred was a good friend" she paused and Chuckled. "He was a good friend he had my back and I had his but then he was found dead where he o.d off a needle. Something I didn't know he did, see me and Fred shared several conversations he knew my life I knew his but when I decided it was time for me to change my life for me and my kids and go back home Fred turned up dead. I went through a couple more flips and turns Before I crossed paths with another real good friend who brought me here. If it wasn't for him and this place I don't know where I would be" she said staring at Roy as he stood off in the corner staring at her back, It was like some type of  love connection between them.
He couldn't deny it he was falling in love with Paris, but he kept his feelings to himself cause he knew she was a woman still grieving about her deceased husband and he couldn't blame her at all.

                A month later~

      Tionne and Janay we're sitting in a restaurant eating lunch and talking about life. Things were so much better for them now, they were finally at peace. No more stripping no more drama no more Daniel surprisely he had left them alone. He hadn't even tried to contact Tionne at all I guess Nasir and em really put fear in his heart and he got the picture that he would never had Tionne again let alone make her life miserable anymore. Janay took a bite of her food and looked up catching Tionne staring out the restaurant window in thinking mode.

"What's on ya mind mama"? Janay asked.
Tionne focused her attention on Janay and shook her head "Nothing much just thinking about Mel" Tionne said as she played with her straw from her juice.
Janay nodded "I know you miss her... I miss her too".
Tionne flashed a little smile. "I miss her so much, I always think about her and wonder how life would be if she was still alive. I would be on the phone with her checking on her 24/7 making sure she keeping up with school" Tionne said letting out a small Chuckle.
"This cold world wasn't for Mel babe" Janay admitted.
"I know... I remember when I first met her" Tionne said Chuckling again remembering that night when she helped Mel out her situation.

"Damn I really miss her" Tionne added as she shook her head.
"I'm just glad they arrested Robert and Lexis" Janay said eating her food.
"Me too... Cause if they didn't I would have killed both them bitches"Tionne said laughing but serious as she bit into her burger.
"I would have been right with you though, it's just so sad that their kids gotta live without their parents because of a stupid choice they made" Janay said. Now Lexis and Robert's kids had to be taking care of by Lexis mother and father.
"I know... Growing up without ya parents can be some shit man" Tionne said.
Janay was in the middle of a sentence when Tionne started couching with her head down.

"You okay boop"? Janay asked.
Tionne put a napkin to her mouth and got up and ran to the bathroom where she threw up in the first stall. Once she was done she grabbed her little bottle of mouth wash and rinsed her mouth out before spitting it in the sink. She left out the bathroom and joined Janay back at the table. Janay sat there with her face twisted up confused to what happened just that fast with Tionne.
"You okay, why you throwing up?? Janay asked suspensionly.

"I'm fine... I think it was from the food" Tionne said.
"Oh God let me stop eating this shit now then" Janay said laughing.
"Nah I think it was just my food you got something different then what I had" Tionne said convincing Janay to finish her food she didn't wanna spoil her appetite.
After they finished up at the restaurant they paid their bill and left. They went home and got dressed for Nasir's surprised party down at his club that they all were throwing.
Tionne was dressed in a tight all white shirt and white skinny jeans with some nude heels. Her hair was in a low side ponytail with her baby hair laid down neat. She added her jewelry and was ready to hit the club. Janay was dressed in a short black fluffy skirt a black bra and a black jeans jacket with some knee boots, she looked so pretty and was determined to enjoy her night.

      Inside the club Everything was set up nice and neat. Red and black decorations hung from the wall and ceiling and the place was packed with people. Nasir and Pappi walked in and everyone yelled surprise. Nasir smiled and shook his head, he was so clueless to this little party done behind his back but he liked it.

Nasir was dressed in all white Looking fresh as fuck with a white snapback in his head and his Jewelry blinging. Pappi was fresh to, he wore black jeans and and red shirt with a pair of fresh Nike boots on and his Jewelry blinging too.
Nasir walked over to Tionne and kissed her lips "Hey sexy baby" he said.
"Hey my sexy man" she said pecking his lips.
Janay walked over to them with two wine glasses ready to turn up "Here's to y'all" Janay said giving Nasir a cup, but Tionne declined which made Janay look at her weirdly. As soon as Nasir and Pappi walked away from them, she turned to Tionne with the same weird look "What's wrong"? She asked Tionne.
"Nothing I'm good" Tionne said, she just wasn't in the mood to drink she didn't wanna feel sick again.
Nasir and Pappi stood to the side talking it up with Jarvis and some of the goons, tonight was a good chilled out night for them.
"Nigga you making big moves" Pappi said cheering Nasir on with all the moves and money he was bring in for himself and the team.
"Nah nigga we making big moves" Nasir said, he wasn't no selfish nigga he made sure the whole team ate regardless.

      By the time the night was over Nasir was tipsy as shit and Pappi was drunk. Janay had to drive his car and Tionne drove Nasir's car while he rode shot gun. Janay and Pappi rode in silence the whole time and just went his liquor was ready to make him spit his true feelings Janay turn the radio up. She didn't wanna hear nothing Pappi had to say, she didn't wanna go back down that road with him and be pushed to the curve again.
"Why you do that"? He asked turning it down a little.
"Do what"? She giggled pretending she didn't know what he was talking about.
"Janay stop playing man... You know what I'm talking about" he said laughing.

"But I don't" Janay lied. She didn't have time for him getting her all worked up just he was drunk.
"Well when you stop playing games let me know" he said turning the radio back up. He was somewhat pissed because he was ready to tell her some real shit but she fucked up the moment when she started playing clueless.
She tried to brush it off but now she wanted to know what he had to say to her. But by now he didn't care to much to share when they walked in the house he went into his room and slapped the door Leaving Janay in Living room alone and beings tho Tionne and Nasir decided to make a stop before coming home she was bored and left alone. So she showered and found herself in bed crying herself to sleep. So bad she wanted to know what he felt like to be in love but nobody ever showed her that so she was starting to really become hopeless.

Pappi laid back across his bed and thought about Janay. He did love her and had strong feelings for her, but it was hard for him to admit he didn't want to get caught up and be no sucka to a female that wasn't the one. But Janay never gave him the wrong impression, in his case it wasn't her he was worried about hurting him it was that he didn't wanna hurt her. Minutes later, He found his self drunk and knocked out in his bed still dressed.