Did We Really Just Go There

Author's Pov

For the pass few weeks everything had been going smoothly. Daniel no longer working with Nasir and Pappi, he had found a new connet. He was now doing business with some old white dude named Jake so he could try to keep me away from Nasir, Little did he know I was still sneaking and seeing him.
Most days After class, Tionne and Mel would meet up with Janay and go to Nasir's house to kick it. Jarvis was starting to get really hang with Nasir and em alot more and he respected Tionne and Nasir's relationship... He felt as though she really belonged with Nasir.
At this moment everyone was down in the basement counting money. Mel stood off talking to one of the you hustlers while Tionne and Janay sat up on the table Watching Nasir, Jarvis and Pappi count money and I mean hella money.
Nasir kept Glancing up at Tionne, he smirked at her beauty. He loved everything about her and he was determined that sooner or later she would be all his.

             Later on:

             Janay

My heart skipped a beat when Pappi grabbed me by my hand and guided me off to his bedroom. It was big, and nice as shit he had a flat screen TV plastered on the wall, different game systems with a whole collect of all types of games and a king size bed. Pappi was actually neat as shit, but I knew that though looked at how his swagg was... OMG... Sexy ass.
He laid back on his bed and patted for me to sit down next to him as he flipped through channels on the tv. I climbed on the bed up next to him, his scent smelled so good I almost melted.
I watched the TV as he continued to flip through channels then he stopped on the movie 4 Brothers. A awkward feeling came over me I looked back at Pappi and he was laid back already staring at me.

"What"? I asked giggled.
"I like how you carry ya self Janay.. You a Rida forreal you and Tionne downstairs counting money with ya boys" he chuckled.
"Well I am Rida... I ain't never been in a relationship so I can only speak for riding for Tionne" I admitted.
He had a shocked expression on his face for a second "Wait... So you ain't never been with no nigga? Why not"?
I shrugged and looked away "Just haven't every since I lost my daughter and my mother I've been under Daniel's wing".

" Shit I'm sorry to hear about ya mom and ya daughter" he paused and licked his lips "You like it"?
I frowned "Hell no.. not at all but this is the life I chose so I have to live with it".
He shook his head and sat up "See y'all let Daniel feed that bullshit in y'all heads but it's not the life you have to live. And I don't expect for you to like it, but I don't like that you, Tionne and Mel is in this situation, but things will change soon I promise" he said sincerely.
I nodded my head, and for the first time in my life I felt a connection with a dude. I wasn't gay or no shit like that i just never met one worth spending time with.

He licked his lips again and looked at me "So how old was your daughter"? "She was a newborn when she died" I replied with my head low.
"Damn" mumbled under his breath. "What happened to her"? He asked next.
I shrugged feeling the tears burning my eyes "I don't know. I never even got a chance to see my baby's face she was taking from me when I passed out... When I woke up she was gone" I said as tears fall down my cheeks.
I always got emotional when I talked about my princess. Just the other day I watching the baby channels and literally broke down because the people looked so happy and here I was with my baby. "I'm sorry to hear that Janay"Pappi said rubbing my back.

I nodded my head as tears continued to fall from my eyes.
"Damn... It's gonna be Ard Ma" he said still comforting me the best way he could.

See what I picked up from Pappi he wasn't a Lovey Dovey nigga he didn't carry that side. He was more of a hard core thugged ass nigga that fucked bitches... Killed niggas and sold drugs... You know some of these typical drug dealers.
I looked over at him with watery eyes "Thank you Pappi... And I'm sorry...  Sometimes I get so emotional but then I think like  My baby girl is in heaven now.... She's safe".

He stared me down "I'ma always be there for you Janay I promise that".

That made me smile, I pecked his cheek then a strange feeling hit the pit of my stomach but truthfully it must been a good feeling because Pappi was now wearing the same lust expression I had on my face. What came over me next shocked the shit out of me, I leaned in and kissed Pappi's soft plumped lips. He stopped me and jumped up as he threw his hands up in surrender position. I stood up along with him.
"Janay we can't... We can't do this" he said sounding unsure of what he was saying.I stood in front of him, put my finger in front his mouth to quiet him and grabbed his hand to put it on my lower back.

"Janay... Please ... You my homegirl and shit and I can't put"... He spoke but was cut short when I kissed his lips again.
This time he didn't even stop me instead he grabbed my body picked me up, I rapped legs around his torso and he laid me down on the bed. Our lips never left our lock as we tongued each down. Before I knew it Pappi was piping me down good... And I promise it was good. He sucked on my neck as he pounded at my walls, I wiggled around at first because one it had ages since I had sex and second he was big as a muthafucka.He whispered softly shit on my ear and then the sex slowed down as it turned in to making love I hadn't ever made love before.
"How that feeling ma"? He whispered, planting sweet kisses on my neck.
"Good" I moaned out softly.

My body started shaking bad, I came three times back to back this was the best. After he nutted he laid down on me still inside of me as he stroked my soft long curly hair.He really made me feel good... I had always adored Pappi he was so cute and cool but I never tried until now.

               Mel

"Oh my... Harder baby" I screamed as Robert roughly pounded at my wetness.
"You like that shit don't you"? Robert grunted out.
"Yesssss" I screamed.
I knew if the other people in the hotel rooms next to us heard us they probably think he was hurting me the way I screamed and moaned.
He had my legs above my head as he pushed his dick in and out of my pussy hard. I gasped at every stroke he gave, I literally felt him in my stomach.
After we was done, he laid sleep in the bed while I laid on his chest. I listened to his heart beat and his light snores and smiled... I really loved Robert to the point I would do anything for him.

     Short y'all sorry!!!!

But stay tuned much more drama to come... Shit ready get real and deep.

Comment 😋

Vote 😃😅

Please

    *If you like this story you'll like a few of my other's. Check out my profile...

Read -Toy soldiers
            A Memphis cry
          Sweet memories
         Keep it undercover

They all are good... I need more votes and views y'all please!!!???!!!😎😎😘😘😘😍🤗🤗