Chapter 32

Chapter 32

-Hailee-

"But Justin what if your dad doesn't like me?" I whined, nervous about having dinner with his parents. Of course I already knew Pattie loved me but what about Jeremy and Erin?

"Hails you're fine. Their gonna love you. I promise." He comforted. He pulled into the restaurant parking lot and found a parking spot. We both got out and walked into the restaurant, hand in hand. Justin asked the waitress where the table was and she led us to it. When Pattie saw us coming she stood up and gave me a hug.

"Hey Hailee!" She exclaimed and pulled away from the hug.

"Hey Pattie." I returned.

"And you must e the beautiful Hailee. In Justin's stepmom, Erin." She introduced herself, as she embraced me into a hug also.

"Hey Erin. Nice to meet you." I said.

"Well I'm so glad you could make it. I'm glad we finally get to meet you." She said returning to her seat. I looked back out in front if me and saw Jeremy standing with a smile on his face.

"You must be Jeremy. I'm Hailee." I said holding out my hand for him to shake, which he did.

"So, what trouble has Justin been for you so far?" He joked. I laughed and sat down next to Justin.

"Oh he's not trouble to me." I said looking at him. He sat smiling at me.

"Well you're all trouble to me." He joked back giving me a kiss on the cheek. He wrapped his arm around my waist holding my hand. We looked at the menu together and decided that we wanted spaghetti. It was both of our favorites. The waitress came back and took our order and I noticed the look she have Justin. I somehow felt jealous but I remembered he's mine. Not hers. After she left We started off with a conversation.

"So, how did you meet such a beautiful girl Justin?" Jeremy asked making my cheeks heat up. Justin smiled at me widely and then turned back to his dad.

"School." He simply replied.

"Ah always school. But now I bet you're glad you go cuz if you didn't you never would have met her." Erin added. Justin nodded looking back at me as I blushed.

"Yeah. I never would have the girl of my dreams." He said making eye contact with me. I blushed even more and laughed at his cheesy yet adorable pickup line. I hid my face him the crook of his neck and he squeezed me tight with his arm that was still around my waist. He leaned down a little and kissed my cheek.
"I love you." He whispered in my ear so no one else could here it. I smiled.

"I love you more." I whispered back sitting back up all the way. He puckered his lips for a kiss so I planted a small, quick one on his lips.

"These two are inseparable." Pattie said smiling. "But I couldn't ask for anyone better." I smiled.

"Thanks Pattie. You're the best." I said to her. She smiled at me too.

"Hailee, you sound like a really nice girl. I think I would say the same as Pattie." Erin said. I looked at Jeremy who was nodding.

"So where's Jazzy and Jaxon?" I asked changing the subject.

"Their with their grandparents for the night." Erin answered. I nodded.

"Why didn't they come?" Justin asked.

"I don't know." She said. Then the waitress came back and gave us our food. Justin received yet another look from her. I rolled my eyes and gave her a glance when she looked at me. I heard Justin laugh softly when she left.

"What?" I asked him as he laughed.

"I saw that." He said.

"Saw what?" I asked even though I already knew what he saw.

"The look you gave her after she looked at me." He said.

"Why not?!" I joked and he laughed. He rolled his eyes and we started eating our dinner. After we ate we all got up and headed outside. I received hugs from everyone.

"I'm so glad we got to meet you Hailee. And I'm so glad you're my sons girlfriend and not one of those stupid sluts." Jeremy said making me laugh.

"Dad." Justin said giving him a look. Jeremy started laughing too.

"I was joking Justin." He said. After I hugged everyone, me and Justin headed back to his car. He opened my car door for me and then jogged around to his side. He got in and looked at me smiling.

"See, that wasn't so bad." He said turning his car on.

"No. I wish my family was as cool as yours is." I said making him laugh.

"I guess I just got lucky with everything." He joked and I laughed as he pulled out of the parking lot. I sat back in my seat sighing.

"Oh I'm stuffed." I said putting my hands on my stomach. Justin let out a small laugh.

"I guess I could say the same." He agreed. He took my hand and held it with his free hand.

A while later we pulled up in front of my house. Justin slowed to a stop and he looked at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said. I groaned remembering tomorrow was Monday, which meant school.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'. He leaned over to give me a kiss. I crashed my lips on his and then pulled away after a minute.

"I love you." He said as I got out.

"I love you more." I smiled at him and he smiled back. I blew him a kiss and then shut the door. I walked to the front door of my house and stepped I side. I heard Justin's car speed off and I rolled my eyes. I took off my shoes and headed upstairs. I got to my bedroom door and was knocked to the floor. I looked up and saw Noah standing rubbing his eyes.

"Woah. Since when were you there?" He said. I could tell he just woke up. I stood up.

"Since I was." I said opening my bedroom door. I turned around before shutting it. "And that's for helping me up." I sarcastically said to him. He gave me a dirty look and then walked away. I shut my door and went straight to my closet, looking for some pajamas. I pulled on some sweats and a tank-top, heading to the bathroom. I put my hair up in a messy bun and took off my makeup. I brushed my teeth and the headed to bed. I curled up in my blankets and fell fast asleep.
-------------------------------------
-Justin-

I woke up the next day to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and turned it off getting out of bed. I stretched and yawned, followed by rubbing my eyes. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower stepping in. The hot water relaxed my muscles making me feel good. I rinsed my body and washed my hair and stepped out. I wrapped a clean towel around my waist and went back into my room. I looked through my closet and found my outfit for the day

I spiked my hair and brushed my teeth heading downstairs. I saw mom and Erin talking in the kitchen as I passed.

"Good morning Justin." I heard mom say but I didn't reply since I was already by the front door.

"Bye!!" I yelled opening the door and shutting it behind me. I walked out to my car and got in. The radio came on and 'Stay' by Rihanna was playing. I smiled remembering this was the first time I heard Hailee sing. I smiled and pulled out of the driveway. Hopefully school will go by fast today.