I Need A Smoke

Harry's POV
I enter my house, and immediately chuck off my boots and throw the keys on a table. Following my everyday routine, I head straight towards the bar. My recently bought red colored hookah waits patiently for me. It's ready for me as always. I seat myself on the bar stool and take hold of the hose, sucking in.
"There you are!" Rain squeals, heading towards me in her six inch high heels. Don't her feet ever hurt? She seats herself beside me and turns her bar stool to face me. "How do I look babe?" Through the corner of my eye, I take in her appearance. She's wearing a sunflower yellow colored nightgown that flows down her body until it touches the floor and piles.
"Good." I murmur, taking another drag.
"Oh Harry, you never look at me properly." Rain swats my arm. "I bought a bunch of these nightgowns today. They really compliment my boobs." Rain stares at her chest, smiling contentedly to herself. 'Why Rain,' Mus' voice rings in my head. Because she's a distraction. Good in bed, self-obsessed so she doesn't notice my lack of interest and she looks good on my arm. It's a win win situation, to be honest. "Did you see my new cosmetics line?" I shake my head, completely focused on the beauty that is in front of me - my hookah. This is one of my most prized possession and I would sell half of the things in this room before selling her.
"It's amazing!" Rain exclaims excitedly. "It's releasing tomorrow in Sephora. You coming to the opening?"
"Busy," I grunt. Rain clucks her tongue and rolls her eyes.
"Nowadays you and your work," she shakes her head. "Harry, babe, I feel neglected nowadays." Rain turns my stool around slightly, so that I'm partially facing her. I place down the hose and sigh.
"What, Rain? How do you want me to please you?" I ask, offering her a tight smile. Of course, she'll never know how that smile never comes from my heart. Rain's eyes light up. Placing her hands on my thighs, she leans forwards, until her lips are at my ear.
"Come upstairs," Rain whispers. I nod my head, making her leap off the stool and hastily leave the room. I, on the other hand, take another drag and then get off; taking my time. There's nothing to be excited about; I've seen it all. Yes, she's attractive and yes, we have a good time behind closed doors. However, there's nothing in her that excites me. Nothing that eagerly wants me to come home and go to her. In fact, it annoys the fuck out of me when I come home and there's a bloody dinner party going on at my house. My house wasn't meant for squealing women. However, I had to ask Rain to move in with me. That was the only way to shove the idea of our marriage out of her head. I mean honestly, the minute we hit our one year anniversary she began getting all these ideas regarding our marriage that had never even occurred to me and never will. I trudge my way upstairs, loosening my tie on the way and chucking it over the banister. Rain must be waiting eagerly as always. Sure enough, when I open our room door, Rain is splayed out on the mattress, her eyes full of lust and excitement for the minutes to come.
"Finally, babe." Rain whispers seductively, loosening her hair tie. The minute I begin to walk towards the bed, a flash of Mus appears in my mind. It's like a projection. I stop and give my head a slight shake to clear the image. But it reappears, as brief as before. This time the image is of tonight. She's wearing that fucking hot black jumper that she had on tonight. Mus gets up to greet Gemma and I take in her smoking hot body that is all the more complemented by her attire tonight. The image is gone, leaving me momentarily shaken. What the fuck is going on in my head tonight?
"I'm waiting," Rain sings. Yeah, Rain, that's what I have on my agenda for tonight. The minute I take a step, another image of Mus flashes in my head. This time it's of her sitting beside me. Throughout dinner I was checking her out through the corner of my vision. The way the silky material of the jumper flowed forwards when she leaned to grab a sauce. The way her hand rested at a respectful distance from mine at the table. The smooth flow of her natural, bouncy curls. I shake my head vigorously this time.
"Fuck," I hiss. Rain furrows her eyebrows and kicks her legs off the bed.
"Are you okay?" Rain questions, concern etched into her face.
"I-I...I can't tonight." I blurt out, turning on my heels and striding out of the room. I slam the door shut behind me and lean against it for a second, trying to compose myself. This was what I was scared of: Mus infiltrating every pore of me all over again. I thought it would not happen, but it is. It's happening all over again and I'm none too happy about it. I need a smoke.