Get Me Out Of Here

"Harry, are you ready yet?" I yell, passing one last hand through my hair.

"Almost!" Harry replies from the bathroom. "It's a tough task making sure this kameez doesn't touch the wet floor."

"Then come on out and change." The idea makes me jump like a little girl internally.

"Oh, wouldn't you like that?" The bathroom door opens and out walks Harry, his upper body naked. I scan his chest for a second, before diverting my gaze.

"You look...like a bomb!" Harry gasps, his eyes flitting over my body shamelessly. I smile, looking down at my own clothes. "For clothes that are modest, they make me want to have sex right now." Heat creeps up my cheeks and I shift from foot to foot.

"Um...I-I think we're getting late." I say, not meeting Harry's gaze. I can feel the asshole smirking.

"Nah, I think we can spare 15 more minutes." Harry says, stepping closer to me. He places the kameez on the bed and wraps his arms around my waist, tugging me close to his body. Harry places his lips near my ear and lets out a slow, warm breath.

"What're you doing?" I ask, trying to move out of his grip. "Family members are moving around this house 24/7."

"I'll be quiet, I promise." Harry whispers seductively in my ear. "But I'll make no promises for you." Heat pools down there and I have to remind myself that I'm right and he's wrong; we cannot just strip down and have a go at each other right now.

"No." My voice lacks resolve and I know that if Harry pesters me any further I'll give in. "W-We should really-" A knock at the door interrupts me. I move back so fast that Harry and I both land on the bed, groaning.

"Jesus love, it isn't like we're gonna get arrested for loving each other." Harry says, rolling his eyes, but a smile adorns his lips.

"In my family, we might even." I say adamantly, pushing him off me. I stumble towards the door and open it just a bit, peeping my head out. Flo stands outside, looking at me expectantly.

"Everyone's waiting. It's your party, you know?" She says, smiling. I nod my head.

"We're just coming. Thanks," I shut the door and turn around. Harry is slipping on the kameez. I lean against the door and watch my perfect fiance. His hair is all messed up right now, and it looks so goddamn soft. I just wanna entangle my hair in it and kiss those lips. Harry catches me staring and raises an eyebrow.

"Yes?" He asks, offering me his dorkiest smile.

"Nothing," I say. "I was just seeing how bad you look." Harry narrows his eyes, straightening his collar.

"Oh sure, you were. Just admit it, I clean up pretty nice." I blow out a heavy breath dramatically and tap my foot against the floor.

"Fine, fine! You look great, happy?" I ask, nodding my chin towards the door. "Now may we leave, Your Highness?" Harry grins and nods. He comes up to me and places his hand on my lower back, even though his fingers are brushing my ass.

"I do clean up pretty well, but I wouldn't mind you dirtying me up tonight." Harry whispers, his fingers moving further southward. I take a step back and widen my eyes.

"What language do you understand?" I ask, placing my hands on my hips. "Familia. Everywhere. No Sex." Harry groans and gestures toward the door.

"Fine then, lets just go out and act like we're enjoying yourselves." Harry says, pouting.

"I agree with you for once. It's gonna be boring as hell," I say. "You need to stick with me at all times so that I'm not forced to chat up materialistic aunties." Harry nods his head.