Epilogue

Harry's POV

1 Year Later

"She's still getting ready?" I whisper, leaning toward Liam. He smiles at me understandingly, and nods.

"Yes, Harry. After all, she is the bride," Liam says. He pats my back reassuringly. "Don't worry, Mus doesn't have cold feet." I rub my palms together, shifting from foot to foot.

"Where are you?" I mumble to myself, my gaze fixed on the double doors at the end of the aisle. Suddenly, the music stops and a few seconds later, another track plays. I straighten up, placing my hands behind my back.

"She's coming," Liam whisper-sings. I smile, my heart thumping rapidly. My gaze briefly lands on mum, who is smiling at me proudly. She gives me a thumbs up, excitement radiating off her body. The double doors are pushed open by a grinning Kate. After doing so, she grips the bouquet with both hands and begins her march down the aisle. Kate comes up onto the alter, and takes her place at my right side.

"You're not the one I want to see right now." I whisper, leaning toward her.

"Trust me, I wouldn't be standing here if my best friend wasn't marrying a jerk like yourself." Kate snaps back, but she can't hide the excitement in her tone. "By the way, we need to have a talk."

"About what?" I ask, furrowing my brow.

"Treating my best friend like a queen." I grin.

"Always and forever," I say. Suddenly, Mus comes into sight, knocking the breath out of my body. I inhale a sharp breath, a tingling feeling spreading through my body. I don't know what this sensation is, but it begins from my toes and slowly spreads upwards. Clad in white, my queen walks down the aisle, her arm wrapped around Louis'. The sight almost makes me smile. I would've never thought that Mus would pick Louis to be the man who walks her down the aisle. However, in the past year they've gotten pretty close and I guess that led to her choosing him.

Time cannot pass any slower than now. I just want that woman, who is gazing into my eyes, to be my side. All I wanna do is hold her hands right now and promise her that I'll cherish her for eternity. Louis and Mus come to a stop at the beginning of the alter. I step down, my hand outstretched. Mus hasn't once broken eye contact with me, and now, as she takes hold of my hand, her dark brown eyes smolder holes into me. Promises clouding her irises. Louis pats my arm, leaping up onto the alter, and taking his position on my right.

"I love you." I whisper into Mus' ear, as I turn around, her hand still clutched in mine, to face the priest. Before the wedding started, I told him to cut the ceremony short because I knew that I wouldn't be able to control myself once I saw Mus. She would even make the most beautiful goddess of all cower in shame.

"The bride and groom have chosen to write their own vows," the priest says. He gestures for us to begin. Mus and I turn around to face each other, now both her hands in mine.

"I'm going first," I say, smiling. Mus nods, squeezing my hands lightly. "The words I speak next are a mixture of my vows to you and some of the memories we have made over the years. We both know it has been a rough journey, Bump." Mus and I both chuckle at the irony of the nickname. "But you know what? This love is worth fighting for, love and no matter what, I will make sure we're together until the end."

"Or until I'm sick of you." Mus says, when I pause. I chuckle, brushing my thumb along the back of her hand soothingly.

"Babe, you're not escaping from me." I wink at her. "I fell in love with you since the day we met, I just didn't know it then, but now I do. Mus, I was happy before you came along." I look up towards the ceiling for a few seconds, and then looks back at Mus. I can bet my eyes are glistening with tears. "But I was missing love, the soulmate sort of love and you brought that with you." A tear slips out of my eye, Mus' eyes welling with tears as well. "I've seen the worst of times since you came along, but you've also shown me the best. And I wouldn't take back even one bad day because it all led up to this moment. I won't promise to love you because I already do. However, I will promise to love you more every single day." Mus reaches up to my face, and wipes my tear off. "And to be honest, don't give me a lot of credit for that because it isn't too hard of a job."