Lunatic

Harry's POV

"Travis," the man in front of me says, outstretching his hand. I stare at his hand warily, unsure of how I should respond. Yes, I understand that I need to be all excited that I'm meeting him, but it's fucking hard. Especially, knowing all that he's done. I'm also taken aback by the fact that he is a man. Yes, we were referring to the blackmailer as a he, but I never really thought he'd actually be a man. However, seeing him here - live in flesh and bone - the fact that he is a man truly hits me. I get up, and grip his hand tightly.

"Harry," I introduce myself. "Though you already know that," a chuckle escapes me. Travis nods, and pulls out the chair opposite me, taking a seat. He glances around, before looking back at me.

"To be quite honest, I thought that this would be a trap." Travis says, grinning. That face...I've seen him before somewhere. "Seeing that no one has jumped me yet, I guess not." I smile, tracing the rim of the coffee cup with my index finger.

"Have some faith in your favorite singer," I say. "Have we met before somewhere, Travis? You seem strangely familiar." I pick up the cup and take a sip, assessing Travis with my eyes.

"Yeah, we actually met years ago at a concert." Travis leans back and crosses his legs. "The concert where you brought that bitch along." I grip the cup tighter, ready to give this guy a bleeding lip.

"Hey, come on." I say, keeping my tone light. "You don't know her, she's not that bad. Just not the one for me." I sigh dramatically, casting my gaze downwards.

"That's what I was helping you with," Travis says. "Finding the right partner for yourself. Harry, mate, you need someone who truly cares about you." He looks at me suggestively. "Like me." I almost cough up the coffee that I just swallowed.

"Y-You?" I repeat, trying my best to keep a straight face. Travis nods eagerly.

"Of course," he exclaims. "You need a man, not a pussy. You need me." Travis leans forward, grinning. "You need a person who has loved you since 2012." I cock an eyebrow.

"Really? You've stuck around since then?" I question.

"Yeah, a true Directioner." I want to roll my eyes. A true Directioner wouldn't want me to suffer in pain, by separating me from the love of my life.

"Um...Travis, if you don't mind, can I ask you a question?" He nods, biting down on his lower lip. "Why're you so against Mus and I? The relationship we had?" I lean forwards, as if we're sharing top secret government information.

"Because she was coming in my way," Travis snarls. His face contorts with momentary fury, before he wipes that expression off his face and smiles once more. "You were so pussy whipped that you were unable to see the love I had for you. Harry, have you even checked your Twitter notifications since 2012? Because I tag you a hundred times in a day. I post pictures, collages, and write fan-fictions. But I bet you weren't able to view them because Mus deleted all your notifications, not wanting you to see the love I have for you." This guy is insane, that's all I can think of.

"I get a thousand notifications in a day, I'm sorry but I can't check all." I say, truly apologetic for that. Honestly, I'd love to take out hours in a day and check all of my fan notifications. However, that is an impossible task. "That's not her fault."

"Harry, you don't get it, do you? She has brainwashed you," Travis says. "But I'm here now, I'll help you."

"So you want to...date me?" I ask, narrowing my eyes. Travis' eyes sparkle with joy.

"Of course! Always," Travis replies. "I wanna marry you." I grip the sides of my chair, cringing internally. This man definitely has loose screws.

"Whoa," I say, raising my palms up. "Let's take things slowly," I chuckle nervously. "I'm going to go get another cup of coffee and when I return, I wanna learn more about you." Winking at Travis, I grab the empty cup of coffee and head inside. The plan is that once I'm out of Travis' reach, the cops will arrest him. I station myself at the end of the line and covertly glance around the cafe. There's a man in a blue Polo shirt, who is seated beside the window - he is a cop. There are a few others scattered throughout the coffee shop, and some are seated outside. The way to recognize the cops is with the black, studded ring that they're all wearing on one of their fingers.

The cop seated at the table picks up his phone and calls somebody. I really hope that they're getting ready to initiate their plan because I cannot sit another second across from that man, and be nice to him. I turn around casually, as if I'm so bored standing in this line, awaiting my turn. Two men stand up from different tables and make their way towards where Travis is seated. He, however, does not notice them because he's staring at me, a dreamy expression adorning his face. I smile back, hoping that I'll keep him distracted long enough for the cops to slap a handcuff onto his wrist.

Travis waves at me, and I wave back, still smiling. The cops are now looming at his other side. However, he is far too focused on me to notice their presence right beside him. One of the cops grabs his arm and yanks it upwards, slapping a handcuff onto his wrist. Travis' expression transforms from dreamy to horrified in less than a second. His head snaps toward the cop, trying to make sense of things. I step out of line and place the coffee cup on a table, feeling triumphant.

By the time I exit the coffee shop, Travis is handcuffed and being dragged away.

"This is all a big misunderstanding, officer." Travis pleads his case, as they push him towards the street, where their car is parked. The other officers come out as well and trail behind Travis' heels, as they parade him toward the car. Once Travis is safely in the car, I let out a sigh of relief.

"We did it!" I look towards the left to find Mus rushing across the street. She bolts toward me, throwing herself onto me. I wrap my arms around her waist, and lift her off the ground.

"Yeah, we did." I mumble into her hair, as she kisses my neck. I place Bump back on the ground, as she wraps her arms around my neck. "So are we celebrating tonight?" I ask, grinning.

"Yeah, with diapers and breast milk, we are." Bump says, laughing. She steps back, and places her hands on her hips. "Would it be that bad if we call a few friends over and chill?"

"Yes," I shake my head. "We're gonna spend the night with family. I don't know when Liam and Kate are leaving, but I know it'll be very soon." She nods her head, understanding.

"Yeah, okay. We'll grab some beers on the way," Mus says.

"Duh, there's no party without Corona." I agree, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her against my side. "And then we'll enjoy the after party," I whisper in her ear.