Travis

I roll over in bed, awake, but not wanting to get out from this warm comforter. Suddenly, yesterday's events come crashing into my mind, making me sit up. I look over to my left to find Harry sound asleep on his front. God, those muscles...Honest to God, Harry's back muscles are so enticing. Shaking my head, I lean over him, and grab his phone off the bedside table. I scroll through the notifications, silently praying that the blackmailer has messaged Harry, or something.

My eyes land on a message on Twitter, stopping my index finger immediately.

'Do you think me a fool? I'm not easy to lure,' the message reads. I roll my eyes, annoyed at this shitty rhyming. I place Harry's phone beside me, on the bedside table, and turn toward my fiance. Leaning my face down, I blow into Harry's ear.

"Angel, is that you?" Harry asks, an amused smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"No, it's the devil, the bearer of good news." I say, internally cringing at the horrible way that I've rhymed the sentence. Harry opens an eye.

"How can the devil bear good news, Bump?" He asks, turning over. I shrug my shoulders.

"It rhymed," I explain simply. "Speaking of the devil though, the real one has sent you a message on Twitter." I pick up Harry's phone and show him the notification. "He has also sent you a pic, and that could be the same one that you posted - just to prove it's him." Harry nods, taking the phone from me. He unlocks the phone and opens the Twitter app.

"Your ideas have never failed us," Harry compliments. I smile proudly.

"What can I say? I have a knack," I agree. "I just wish we could've figured this out sooner." Harry nods his head, bringing his lips up to my forehead.

"You're an evil genius," he chuckles. I slouch down, getting comfortable against Harry's body. He wraps an arm around my shoulders, as the inbox shows us one unread message. Harry clicks on it, and stares at the two messages the blackmailer has sent. Sure enough, one of them is the picture that Harry posted yesterday and the other is his crappy rhyme. Harry types a reply.

'Don't know why you feel that, but my desire is sincere.' I scrunch my face at Harry's formal message.

"These aren't the medieval times, you know?" I say, nodding toward his sentence.

"Yeah, but this guy seems like he's from there." Harry smiles, and in the next second, the three dots appear.

"Oh, he's typing!" I exclaim, excitedly. Harry grins.

"Let's not forget he is a blackmailer and not Ryan Gosling," Harry jokes.

"Yeah, sorry," I mumble. "Do you think the cops will be able to track the IP address of this account?"

"No, you're the one who said he's too professional. That's another slip up he most definitely won't allow," Harry says.

'Then why the sudden urge to meet me?' Another message pops up. Harry stares at the phone screen blankly.

"Good God, gimme that." I say, taking the phone from Harry's hands.

'Because you've opened my eyes.' I type, and send.

'How so?'

'Mus and I, we've been fighting. Things are rough. When you sent that note yesterday, a window opened for me and it was easier to break up with her.' Harry's arm tightens around my shoulders, and I know that even the thought of breaking up tightens our hearts with pain.

'Glad to have helped. I understand that sometimes we undergo stupid decisions and being with Mus was just one of those.'

'You know, when I was with Rain you never cared. Why so?' I'm curious to know the answer to this question.