Date Or Not?

Rubbing my eyes, I yawn and sit up. The minute I open my eyes, a yelp escapes my lips.

"Harry!" I hiss, pressing a palm to my chest to calm my rapidly beating heart. "What the heck are you doing here, in my room?" I groan, flopping myself on the other side of the bed.

"I was here to wake you up, but you looked so peaceful and relaxed that I changed my mind. It would've been a sin to wake you, to be honest." Harry explains, taking a bite of the apple in his hand.

"Harry, get out." I say, throwing a pillow at him. "I'm not wearing a bra or underwear."

"I don't mind," Harry smirks. "Nothing I haven't seen before." I shake my head, my hair flopping all over my face.

"I can't do this right now." I murmur, pressing my face into the pillow. "Get out. Me half naked. Understand?" Harry nods, but makes no effort to move. "Then why aren't you out yet?"

"Because." I cock an eyebrow, sitting up.

"Come on. Out!" I yell. Harry shakes his head and takes another bite of the apple. "Fine then." I throw the blanket off my body and get up. The door is shut, so I reach towards the hem of my shirt and peel it off my body.

"What the fuck?!" Harry yells, his eyes trailing down my body briefly, before he diverts his gaze towards the floor.

"What?" I ask innocently. "You weren't exiting and I have work to do." I shrug my shoulders, as I saunter towards the cupboard.

"You're killing me Mus." Harry says through gritted teeth, his eyes still trailed on the wooden flooring.

"You're the one who isn't leaving." I open the closet door and turn around to face Harry. "The pants are now coming off!" I announce, gripping the waistband of my sweats. Of course I won't really take them off, but this announcement is enough for Harry to jump up and hastily exit the room. Laughing, I slip off my pants.
*********
"Tyler, what's on the agenda today?" I ask, marching into the kitchen. "I know I'm late-"

"Nothing." Tyler answers, reading something on his iPad.

"Excuse me, what?" I stop midway and stare at him.

"Yeah. Harry asked me to clear you schedule and I did." Tyler looks up from the device and grins. "Go have some fun Mus! Enjoy."

"Um...I just had a bunch of fun. Remember? When I went to L.A?" I stroll towards Tyler and take a seat beside him. "Back to reality now. Back to work."

"No, enjoy a little more and then we'll see." Tyler shakes his head, his gaze landing back on the iPad.

"Harry!" I yell, jumping off the stool and striding towards the lounge. There, lounges the culprit. Harry is slouched on the couch, the tv remote on his stomach and a plate of half eaten pancakes lying beside him.

"Yes?" Harry answers, turning his head towards me and smiling. His gaze flits over my body. "You should seriously wear a burqa after the torture you put me through today morning." I shake my head, trying my best to suppress my smile.

"Ha, very funny." I murmur sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "You can't just come over here and disrupt my life. My work!" I'm whining now. "Harry, just because...ugh! You frustrate me!" I wring my hands and begin pacing the length of the lounge. "I have work to do. Meetings to attend to and...here you are!" I let out a nervous laugh and tug at the ends of my hair.

"Yeah, here I am! To enjoy and spend some quality time with you," Harry gets up and strides toward me. "Only you, Bump." The old nickname makes my heart flutter and I take a step away from Harry.