It'll All Be Okay

A/N: Double Update!!
"For God's sake, just sleep already." I groan, swaying Champ in my arms. I've been at this for the past hour, and he just doesn't want to let dreams take over.

"Need some help?" Harry asks. I turn around to find him leaning against the door-frame, smiling. I let out a deep breath.

"This kid won't sleep," I complain. "My arms are tiring out." Harry steps into my room, holding his arms out.

"Come, give him to me." Harry says, wiggling his fingers. I gladly oblige. Once Champ's out of my arms, I shake them, my muscles aching with the weight. Yeah, he barely weighs anything, but after holding him for an hour it really took a toll on me.

"Bugging mum, now are we?" Harry says, grinning at Champ. "Keep it up." Offended, I swat Harry's arm.

"Shut up." I make my way over to the bed and flop myself, face first, onto it. "If he keeps this up, I'm putting him up for adoption."

"No need. I'll take him gladly." Harry begins to pace back and forth near the foot-board of the bed, grinning down at me. "And we'll have a hell load of fun."

"You won't be saying that after carrying him for an hour," I mumble. I shut my eyes as Harry continues to pace back and forth, entertaining Champ.
********
I turn around, my face landing against a pillow. Annoyed, I smack the pillow, as if that'll help it dissolve into thin air.

"Hey," Harry whisper-hisses. "Be careful, Bump. Champ's asleep." My eyes fly open at that. Harry is lying beside me, his head propped up on his arm. He nods toward something in between us. I lift myself up with the help of my elbows and peer straight into the sleeping face of my baby.

"How..." I murmur, confused. There are pillows on either side of Champ, and he's right in the middle of Harry and I.

"You fell asleep while I was cradling him, and he fell asleep soon after. I placed him here and lay down to ensure that you don't crush him in your sleep. You move a lot at night," Harry explains. I narrow my eyes at him.

"I'd never crush him, and even if I bump into him a bit, my weight won't kill him." I defend myself, sitting up. "Thank you for taking care of him, but you can wake me up next time."

"No, I'd rather do it myself. It's quite enjoyable, to be honest." Harry sits up as well, sitting Indian style.

"Why aren't you asleep, Mamma Bear? You know they say that when the kid's asleep, so should the mother." I tease Harry, grinning.

"I wanted to, but watching him and you sleep together...it's truly a beautiful sight to behold," Harry says. He shrugs his shoulders. "Call me crazy, but I have my fetishes." I scrunch up my nose, trying to mask my true emotions. In all honesty, I'm taken aback by his comment. By saying such sentences, Harry has me trapped under his spell. A spell that doesn't seem to have an antidote.

"Yup, you're crazy." I get off the bed as gently as I can and make my way out of the room. Harry is quick to follow.

"I'm having a sweet craving," I say. "Do you think I'm prego again?" I open the fridge and poke my nose into the cool space.

"That would be great," Harry says. "Sadly, it won't be my kid."

"Why will it be great?" I question, shutting the fridge and targeting the freezer next. I pull out a tub of Rocky Road ice-cream and place it on the counter.

"Because this time I'll be able to prove to you what a responsible man I am. A man who takes care of his fiancee when she needs him. A man who is not a coward, and doesn't back down from responsibility." I turn around, a spoon in my mouth.

"Unfortunately for you, I do not want to give birth again. I think Champ's it," I say resolutely. Harry pouts, furrowing his brow.

"Oh," he mumbles. His crestfallen expression pulls down my good spirits.

"Let's just handle one, and see how it all goes." I say, taking out two spoons. I place the ice-cream tub between Harry and I on the counter.

"C-Can I...Can I sleep w-with Champ?" Harry manages to stutter out, his gaze focused on the spoon in hand.

"Um..." I trail off, unsure of how to blow Harry off, without offending him. "The thing is, he sleeps in my room and - "

"I can make arrangements in the lounge. You could place Champ's cot in the door-frame of your room. I-I don't mind sleeping in the hallway," Harry gushes hurriedly.

"You know what? Okay," I concede. I don't know what drove me to say yes. It could be his pleading tone, or the way that he's ready to go to such lengths to get to sleep with Champ, but I just agree - without thinking twice about the decision. "Just sleep in my room, okay? We'll place Champ and some pillows between us, like today. Harry grins, nodding his head excitedly.

"Sure thing," Harry says. "Thank you! Thank you so much, Bump." I raise an eyebrow at the nickname. Harry smiles sheepishly, as he laces his fingers into his hair.

"Sorry," he mumbles. Both, Harry and I dig into the ice-cream tubs with our spoons, as if they were spades. "You know, Champ's eyes are the same color as mine." Harry says, through a mouthful of ice-cream. I nod my head.

"Yeah, and I have a feeling he's going to resemble you in many ways." Harry smiles, his dimples popping out. It's cute the way he gets all excited when it comes to Champ. Suddenly, crying erupts from my room. Harry is already on his feet, ready to charge into the room and aid Champ.

"I've got it!" He yells, already rushing down the hallway. Laughing, I get up as well and follow. By the time I step foot into the room, Harry is already cradling Champ - his cries fading away. I simply gaze at the two, a smile automatically raising up the corners of my mouth.

Somehow, in the back of my mind, I know we'll be alright. No matter what happens. No matter where I go, or what I decide; it'll all be okay.