New Years eve part 2

Hours fly by not even noticing what I'm doing with them , my whole day was just a blur with Carl , then it was 11pm so Carl told me he needed to take me to to the last places. So as we are in the car driving I noticed we were driving twords the dark part of town so I look at him with a confused face ... He puts his hand on my thigh and tells me everything is gonna be okay , I smiled and looked back straight and closed my eyes.

Y/N we are here...

I opened my eyes noticing he has a blanket in one hand and waiting for me to put my hand in his other.

We are at a cemetery Gallagher.

Yep we are hanging out with your family until it's the new year and we can finally put that behind our past and not be broken over it anymore.

Carl no , I can't lay by my mom , dad , and brothers graves for 1hour without crying.

Then cry , you have a full hour to let all your feelings out then once that clock hits 12am we are moving on and creating a new future.

He puts the blanket on the grass and lays gazing at the stars.

You know what would be better , you laying looking at the stars with me and forgetting all the stupid shit we have been through.

I lay down next to him and look at the stars , I keep my distance though because I don't wanna make things awkward.

Do you ever miss them ?

My family ?

Yeah do you ever just think about them and start careing and cry ?

Of course I miss them they were everything I could want in a family , but after they died I cried for 2 years in a row every night for 2 years straight so I started to just hold my feelings in and not show emotion to anyone. And my brother I miss so much but , I couldn't cry because my brother always said to me "suck it" , so this time I did.

Well I'm sure he's watching over you being proud of how strong you have became over this past year without him.

*Starts crying* I really miss them Carl.

Hey it's okay too miss them shawty it's aight , they wanna see you grow up and not fuck things up with yourself , how about me and you both try to stop doing drugs and drinking as our New Years resolution.

*puts head and arm on his chest* That sounds really good I think they will all be proud up there that I'm trying my best for them and my new family.

That's the sprit shawty , let's do that.

Do you miss Dom ?

I did for a little but now I hate her , she was a big mistake.

Then why did you stay with her if you started feeling doubts ?

Because she was something to keep my mind off of you.

What do you mean ?

11:59pm

I got 60 seconds to tell you this. Y/N I'm madly in love with you.

*** Woah woah woah Carl Gallagher loves you , what will happen when that clock turns 12 ? Happy new year or no ? Find out soon. :) Also I have a Shameless Instagram account you should follow its
shameless.cutkoskyy
Thanks..