First time - Chapter 14

Me and Carl go sit at the table and order drinks and food , We just started talking and laughing and lowkey he was touching my thighs under the table which I didn't mind.

So what's our plans after this ?

Well I do have one idea but not till after dinner.

Oh okay Gallagher whatever you want.

When we are there , and you don't wanna be there you can tell me no it won't make me mad.

Babe I just said whatever you want so don't worry about me not wanting to be where you want to be.

"Okay I hope you won't" he says with a smirk.

We ate our food and drank our drinks , then he pays for our meal and we head into the car.

Okay babe put this on *hands blindfold*.

Uh why ?

It's a surprise put it on please.

Okay *puts on blindfold*.

We drove for what felt like forever but was only 15minutes and when we finally got there I took the blind fold off and I was infront of a hotel.

Uh a a - hotel ?

Yep me and you for one full night in this hotel room.

"Oh I hope you brought protection" I say as I *laugh and walk away*.

"Hey are you being for real" Carl shouts as I'm basically jogging away.

You will have to find out Gallagher.

As we got checked into our hotel room we where then just basicly making out on the bed. Then I pulled away.

Are you okay did I do something wrong ?

No no way , I was gonna say get the condom.

Wait what ?

Get the condom Gallagher.

Are you sure ??

"For fuck sake yes Carl fuck me" I say as I *laugh*.

Carl gets up as fast as he can and runs to get the condom and comes back , and when he gets back we are both fully undressed.

Carl kisses my neck and gets lower and lower after moments of that he finally takes my virginity and the night was just full of sex and love. The next morning we both woke up naked and laying on top of eachother. He kisses my forehead to wake me up.So I open my eyes.

Good morning beautiful.

Why good morning Gallagher.

Last night was amazing.

Yes it was and I don't regret it at all.

That's a relief I thought you would have forgotten.

"No way it was my first time Carl I told you when ever I said I loved you that's when I meant it and wanted you to fuck the shit out of me". I say as I slightly giggle.

"Well fuck if you mean it like that" he says as he gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck.

Well time for round 5,000...

**Later that day we finished up on all of our sex rounds and finally got up and left the hotel as we where in the car I couldn't stop smiling and being happy , little did I know soon that happiness would leave my face.

***
Well that was an interesting chapter aye ? But what will your prom dress turn out like and how will prom night go ? Find out soon :) Also I have a Shameless Instagram account you should follow please it's
shameless.cutkoskyy
Thanks