After party - Chapter 59

- Hours later

"Y/N congratulations I am oh so very proud of you, and your lovely husband." My aunt slurs as she takes a sip of wine.

"Thank you" I slightly smile

"May I have your attention please!?" Ian says loudly tapping his wine glass with a tiny fancy spoon.

Everyone shortly silenced as Ian stood tall holding his glass.

"I would like to congratulate my little brother Carl Gallagher, he may have been the most destructive young boy a human could have met, but after all those things he did, he did them for family, and thats something most kids like Carl don't have, a compassionate love for his family, and wife. Thank you Y/N for bringing out a side of Carl that no one ever could."

  As I teared up I slowly walked over to Ian with open arms .

"Thank you Ian, for everything." I sniffle sinking my chin into his shoulder.

"May I have this dance beautiful?" I heard a deep tone whisper into my ear sending chills down my spin.

I slightly twirl out of Ian's arms, and instantly into Carl's leaving me, and him slow dancing in the back yard lights of the Gallagher house.

As me and Carl where slow dancing gazing into each others eyes I lightly heard a tap of a wine glass, grabbing my attention from Carl's baby blue eyes.

"I know I'm probably the last person Mr, and Mrs's Gallagher wanted at their wedding but, they made an exception. After all I've done to hurt them, and play with their minds they still cared enough to take care of me when I had nothing and that to me means the world so a big thanks to Y/N and Carl. I hope your future is almost as special as your relationship." Bonnie loudly says over the voices of many.

"Thank you" I mouth, and smile.

As I turned around to look at Carl I notice he has disappeared until I heard a quite voice in the background of my panicking mind.

"I guess it's my turn to explain my love for Y/N. Carl awkwardly says as the crowd gets quiet.

"I love you Y/N, you're insanely smart,independent,strong,& most of all beautiful. I can safely say I found the love of my life. I cannot express my love for this women way more than I already do, and I wanna thank you for bringing out the best of me." Carl sniffles walking over to me.

"I love you Carl Francis Gallagher!" I cried running into his arms.

"I love you endlessly" He says wiping the tears off my soft cheeks.

***

After this will be the last final chapters of "Streets With A Gallagher". Stay tuned for the final chapters!! Make sure to follow my Shameless account @shameless.cutkoskyy love you all lots, thank you.❤️

-

Also happy birthday to Emmy (Fiona Gallagher) hope she has an amazing birthday.