Life time promsie - Chapter 57

"And do you Y/F/N take Carl Francis Gallagher to be your lovely wedded husband, through sickness and threw health, through the good and the bad times?" The Officiant asks holding the ceremony book.

- Earlier that day -

"Today is the day Y/N you're getting married." Fiona smiles brushing my hair sitting on a stool.

"I know I cannot believe I'm going to marry, Carl Gallagher!!" I say excitedly blushing.

"Well you better believe it baby because it's happening today." Carl smirks sliding into the room.

"Get out Carl, you cannot see me till I'm walking down that isle." I smile throwing my pillow at him.

"Okay okay see you in a couple of hours." He grins slowly backing up.

"Cannot believe you're marrying this knuckle head." Fiona laughs playfully rolling her eyes.

"I cannot seem to answer that question." I laugh painting my nails.

A couple hours pass by of Fiona messing with different types of makeup and hair styles to see which one mainly matched my dress.

"Okay this makeup and hairstyle is gonna be the one!! Get ready to sit for awhile." Fiona awkwardly smiles grabbing all the makeup and hair products.

-

"Ouch Fiona, geez that's the third time you burnt me with that thing." I flinch in pain.

"Sorry, I'm sorry my hands are still slippery from the lotion you made me put on." She lightly says staying focused on the hair.

"Knock knock" Ian and Lip say smiling

"You guys made it!!" I smile trying not to move.

"Of course, and your aunt is setting up at the beach place." Ian says looking down at me and Fiona.

"My aunt ??" I question slightly confused.

"I invited her" Lip says

"Oh okay" I lightly smile

"Well get you of here no one is gonna see this princess except me, y'all can wait till she's walking down that isle." Fiona smiles down at me waving them off.

-
"I'm done!!!" Fiona yells happily putting down everything.

"Really!?" I smile

"Yes, but you're not gonna see what you look like until you put on that dress.

"Fine!!" I say dragging my self up from the floor walking over to the dress hanging blissfully in the closet.

"It's all there, time for this amazing moment to become real." Fiona smiles looking at the dress.

"Have you ever been married?" I ask looking her face to face.

"Honey, I've been married more times then Justin Bieber walks off stage." She laughs

I then return the laugh, and look back at the beautiful white gleaming dress. After taking in the moment I gently grab the dress, and run into the bathroom.

-

"How do I look?" I ask awkwardly walking into the room where Fiona was standing.

(This is the makeup, and your hair is straightened

(This is the makeup, and your hair is straightened.)

"Y/N you look absolutely beautiful, Carl is gonna be stunned." Fiona smiles with tears slowly falling on her soft cheeks.

"Thank you for everything Fiona!!" I say giving her a huge hug.

"You're more then welcomed." She sniffles returning the hug.

"Now let's get your sexy ass to that wedding." Fiona cheers

-

I was approaching the beach. Sooner realizing holy shit I'm going to marry Carl Gallagher.