Party animals - Chapter 22

We arrived to the party , as soon as I walked inside Debbie already went to the alcohol table. When I tuned around I saw Dominique and her new boy toy sitting on the floor with drinks in their hands looking at me. She walked over to me so I just turned around pretending I didn't see them.

Hey Gallagher lover...

Can I help you ?

Want a drink ?

No , I promised Carl while he was gone I wouldn't do anything like that.

Oh boo hoo one drink isn't gonna hurt.

I'm sorry I can't.

Fine let me get you some juice.

Whatever game your trying to play I'm not falling for it Dominique so drop it.

I'm litterly trying to make up from what I put you and Carl through can you just cut me some slack ?

Fine but , only for tonight will I "cut you some slack".

Okay , I'll go get you some juice.

Moments later she came back with my drink , I took some sips and immediately felt tipsie and tired , so I went and looked for Debbie.

Hey Debbie I'm not feeling to well can we go home ?

Yeah yeah soon , just wait for me on the couch.

Uh okay , don't be to long.

I went to sit on the couch and ended up falling asleep not being control of whats going on around me and barely conscious to control myself. I woke up the next morning with just a bra and underwear on with a hickey on my breast. My heart melted , have I just been raped and couldn't do anything about it? I ran home with all my clothes in my hand and tears running down my face. I ran inside the house and slammed the doors and went immediately to the shower.

** 20 minutes later...

Hey Y/N are you okay , you have been in there for awhile....

Debbie this is your fault.

What is ?

You left me all alone , after I told you we needed to go , you just left me , vulnerable and alone.

*Opens door* What happened ?? , Y/N WHAT HAPPENED ?

I was raped Debbie , someone put something in my drink and I was raped.

Wha - Wha - no Y/N your kidding right ? Please be kidding *Starts to cry*.

Why the hell are you crying , you left me Debbie all alone and sick , you left me.

I'm so sorry Y/N , Carl is gonna kill me.

I ran out the bathroom and went into Carl's room then , put on his clothes and fell asleep in his bed crying. A couple hours later I decided to go outside and, smoke then cry. I felt useless Till I saw Dominique walking down the street.

Hey Dominique *Walks twords her*.

Oh he-

Before she can even finish her words I punched her in her nose probably breaking it.

What the hell Y/N.

You drugged me , you got me raped , you broke me, how fucking could you bitch ?

I punched her even more till Ian came out and pulled me away from her and took me inside. I saw Dominique running away and all I wanted to do was bash her head into a wall but , Ian heard what happened and all he did was just hold me and let me cry.

***

Wow so much has happened in one night. Will Dominique press charges and what will happen to you , will this ruin everything ? Find out soon :). Also I have a Shameless Instagram account you should follow it's

shameless.cutkoskyy

Thanks.