Dress & Suit - Chapter 15

It's a week before prom , me and Fiona and Carl have all been saving up money to get stuff for it , Carl and Lip where gonna go shopping to find him a tux , then me and Fiona are going shopping for my prom dress.

    **At store

Okay Y/N what kind of dress are you looking for ?

   I'm looking for a pretty white dress that makes my ass look hot and my body look slim.

Okay , let's go look at the white dresses.

      After hours of trying on white dresses I was about to give up till I saw a beautiful white dress. I ran over to the beautiful dress and tried it on , I was speechless it was so beautiful. I came out the dressing room to show Fiona and I could tell she was almost gonna cry.

Y/N it's it's - it's so beautiful , you are beautiful

I love it Fi

How much is it !!?

It's *looks at tag* it's - 150$ .

Deal I'll pay

No way I'll pay for half.

No you can pay 50 I'll pay 100.

You sure ?

   "Yes I'm more then sure , Carl will wanna masturbate after seeing you" she says with a smirk.

FIONA *laughs*.

  Hey it's true , I wanted to after seeing your ass in that dress girl you look smokeing.

I hope Carl thinks the same.

"Oh he will and if he doesn't I'll fuck you for him" says in a sarcastic tone.

Let's go check out Fi *laughs*.

Carl's Pov :

   Okay Carl you can't be original you need to look like you have never been to juvie and your a virgin.

That's hard for me..

You had sex ?

     Yea my first was with Dom but I don't wanna count that as my first anymore , for now on my first time was with Y/N because she is my first love.

Aww how cute *laughs*.

I know I know don't need to be jelouse.*winks*

     Well cocky Gallagher we need to start shopping for a tux for you before the store closes

Aight aight let's go.

    Carl and Lip shopped around for a couple minutes and already found the perfect tux , so Carl tried it on then came out to show Lip.

Bro that looks dope get that one !!

Aight lemme go get my stuff then we can check out.

     As Fiona and Y/N check out so is Carl and Lip at another store they all equally get home at the same time.

**Gallagher home

Hey babe how was shopping with Lip.

Easy what about you ?

Hard *laughs*.

Do you think I'll like it !

I think you will wanna slip it in after prom *winks*.

    Well good thing after prom I rented us a hotel room for the night again. Maybe we could go skinny dipping.

Good , I'd love too *makes out*.

** Debbie walks in

Ew PDA go somewhere else.

Oh hush , are you going to prom ?

No that's over rated.

Oh okay well will you atleast help me get ready for prom next week ?

Of course what kind of friend would I be if not.

Aw yay ok I'm gonna look hella bomb.

Come up stairs and show me the dress.

Okay..

I'll come with !!

You stay here Gallagher.

*** Well do you like your dress ? I hope so anyway how will prom night go? Find out soon :) Also I have a Shamless Instagram account go follow please it's
shameless.cutkoskyy
Thanks