Graduation part 2

When she walked off the stage I started tearing up and we all group hugged in the middle of the school parking lot.

"I'm so proud of you girls" Fiona said with a huge smile.

Thanks Fi , for everything , for taking me in and letting me be apart of this family.

No , thank you for bringing this family closer and showing Carl what "love" really is.

      I looked over at Carl with a smile on my face but noticed he wasn't smiling back and he walked away to the side of the road and sat on the curb. I just followed him and sat next to him and looked into his eyes while holding his hand.

How can everyone just be so happy Y/N ?

What are you talking about ?

You , Debbie , and everyone else how can you guys put on a smile and be happy after everything that just happened ?

         Carl it's gonna suck and hurt but , you have to wake up and realize that what you have today could not be here tomorrow so therefore we have to try to be happy and enjoy every moment before something comes and ruins what we all have together. Your leaving tomorrow for who knows how long I'm trying to put a smile on my face instead of hiding locked away and being sad which is what I would normally do but I'm not, instead I'm here with the love of my life and my family celebrating another day living in the life of the Gallagher's.  I know what happened with Nick sucked so badly Carl he was your best friend and apart of this family but , now we have to let go and try to move on and someday hope he comes back.

I can't get the body out of my mind , I don't wanna see it anymore.

          Neither can I , it's horrifying but , I'm gonna try to move past it and live the rest of my life while giving the respects to the kids life he couldn't live. You're gonna go to military school and move on , you will come back happier and more clear minded Carl I promise. 

If you say so *hugs*.

It will all work out Gallagher and when it does I'll still be here *kisses forehead*.

        Me and Carl got up and walked over to the rest of the family then , we all went to the Alibi to celebrate the rest of the night away.

    V and Kev gave us all free shots , yeah I know its illegal but , I'm sure half of the Americans that graduate has a little of alcohol. 

     After we left the Alibi we all went home then me and Carl went upstairs to cuddle and watch movies till we fell asleep. We all had to get up early in time to say our goodbyes to Carl and I don't think I am ready yet. But , ill save my worries for the morning....

*** 

          This chapter is very short because the next chapter is Carl leaving to military school. How will your time go by without Carl , and what will you say for your good byes ? Find out soon :) Also I have a Instagram account for Shameless you should follow please , it's

shameless.cutkoskyy

  Thanks