Edd - See you soon!

=============================
EDD X READER
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Your Pov
I been walking with Edd talking about our likes and dislikes I miss him I haven't seen him for 8 years and  yet so far I like him already  he's sweet and he lives with 3 hooded people and not the fact I love hooded people and we headed to his house to play Truth or dare one we were there 1 hooded ginger went to me holding my hands "OMG YOUR SO PRETTY WE CAN PLAY DRESS U---" he was knocked out "idiot stop trying to scare her!" The one with the no eyes said "Guys this is Y/N my friend soon to be girlfriend" Edd mumbled the last part "So she's your friend mind if I take her?~" red one put his arm around his shoulders I blushed "Come on let's play truth or dare" Edd spoke and Tord smiled evilly and we were in a circle Edd beside me "So Matt truth or dare?" Tom said "Umm Truth" Matt spoke "Is it true you make out with your mirror?"  Matt blushed "What Makes you say that!" Matt trying to object "If your not how come I'm hearing kissy noises from your room!" Tom said "Fine I did it only makes me good" tom and I rolled my eyes "Y/N truth or dare?" Tom said "DARE! I'm not a wimp" Tord and Tom smiled "I dare you to sit on edds lap when the game is done" I blushed and go sit on edds lap I can feel he is blushing to.

Once the game is done I sighed of relief and sat on the floor still blushing and I went to edds room because Edd told me or yet asked me to get his drawing kit I went to his drawers to find it I saw papers maybe Edd won't mind me looking at it? When I read it said. He has CANCER?! I was shocked and yet sad and put the papers back and found his drawing kit and went out to his room and gave it to him I was sad and he noticed "What's worng?" Edd asked I shook my head and he began coughing like crazy "What's worng Edd?!" I said "I-I have ca-cancer" and he black out "GUYS CALL 911!" I yelled and they went over to Edd and called 911 and he medic pick up Edd and we went to the hospital he's in surgery right now.

Once the surgery is finished I went to go see Edd and the doctor blocked me "Are you Ms.L/N?" "Yes?' I replied "Bad news well Mr.Gould has 2 days left and the cancer will affect more to his body" I cried and nodded and went inside and the others did to we were talking and slowly crying to Edd once the others are gone Edd and I talked about the old times we had when we were best friends until he moved away I sighed and he fell asleep and I kissed his forehead and left the hospital to rest.

-TIME SKIP ONE DAY LATER-

I was heading to the hospital I brought flowers Cola and his favorite plushie Cola can once I was there the others were crying I asked what's worng and they told me he's slowly dying they said I cried and I dropped the things for him and ran to him he was sleeping after couple of moments his eyes are open so he can see and he looked at me and smiled and he sat up "Edd you should be laying down!" I told him and he didn't  and kissed me passionately and I gladly returned it and pulled away for air "Y/N I want to tell you -COUGH- I love you -COUGH- I wish I don't have cancer so I can -COUGH- be with you until the end" I cried and hugged him and he hugs me back "I love you to" and couple of moments I heard

BEEEEPPPP

BEEEEP

BEEEP

I cried and he smiled and slowly brushed my cheek with hand and slowly drifted off the darkness I cried non stop and the doctors told me to stay out of the room and the others heard the beeping sound and we cried and pray for Edd and I couldn't forget my lover died.

I'll never forget you Edd you complete me..

=============================
Once again I have no life I'm still miserable for some reason and this was for EddsworldQueen