Ghost Tom - time is ticking

=============================
GHOST TOM X READER
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Toms Pov
I was dead I tell you that commie killed me! But I'm glad Edd and Matt are safe away from that no friend commie I went to my grave yes I'm dead I'm a ghost Jon was to I was roaming road the city because no one can see me so who cares as I was floating like walking on the side walk and I spotted a girl with h/l h/c man she's beautiful I went to her and tapped her shoulder oh right no one can see me only Jon I sighed and I was walking away from her and I heard her voice "Did you tap me on the shoulder?" She asked I turned to her I was shocked SHE CAN SEE ME?! I was happy yet weirded out but I smiled "Yes" I replied she raised an eyebrow "Why are you blue?" She asked I sighed "I'm dead I'm a ghost" I replied with sadness I miss Edd and Matt but they can't see me tho. "What's your name I'm tom" "The names Y/N" she smiled and I smiled and we been talking she has the same thing I like Smirnoff and she does to but not diet man she's cool.

She was walking away from me "Hey were ya headed?" I asked "to my house it's getting dark soon.." I followed her "Can I walk ya home?" I asked she nodded and we were talking about life and what was it like when I was still alive she made me happy even tho I'm a ghost and she's a human I wish I can have a girlfriend like her and I walked to her home she got her Keys and put it on the doorknob and twisted it open and she turned to me "Well this is goodbye" I told her with sadness and she was sad "Thank you for walking me home!" I smiled but before I left I kissed her passionately and she blushed and I blushed bright blue and pulled away I smiled.

"I love you Y/N" and I faded

========================
Thank you for 17 reads? I know  it's not enough but thank you!