Blind!Reader x Tord : i want to see {SHORT}

=============================
Tord x Blind!Reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie
B/N = Bully name
O/F = Online friend
D/B = Dog breed

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of this story :3
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Your Pov
I want to see the world everything..but I see only is darkness...when ever I opened my eyes I see nothing... I was born like this ever wondered how a blind person can even live in this cruel world of ours? I sighed in sadness I really want to experience what's it like to see colors and everything...

I wanted to die....leave this world I can never move on except my life or the way I am I could JUST KILL MYSELF!!! But one thing stopped me Tord Larson I never seen his face or everything he is my boyfriend my loving boyfriend he would catch me try to do suicide.

Tell me things I should live and except what I am but I never did it was birthday I don't want to celebrate it... and I heard footsteps coming closer to my bedroom I heard the door opened I just looked down and someone placed a hand on my shoulder "You know you should cheer up for once babe.." I know that voice Tord... "I don't want! I want to die!!!" I said crying tears falling or running down my cheek and I heard him sighed and he hugged me.

"You know I want you to be with me.. forever so you can't die... I love you..." I smiled a bit but it turned into a frown "what are you saying?" I said between sobs "Will you marry me?" He spoke "I can only marry you when I can see the world..." I said and he sighed and left the room.

<><><><><><>

I heard a crash I started to panic what is happening but I feel numb like I was in something... "god damn it!!" I heard them say "WHO ARE YOU?!?" I yelled and he or she chuckled and I blacked out to the darkness (hello darkness my old friend,....)

<><><><><><>

And I heard a voice that I don't know "Okay l/n remove the bandage.." what bandage? I touched my face it was covered with something and I tear it I opened my eyes and I see light... I covered my eyes from the light it hurts... once I got used to it I looked around where am I?. Wait... colors... I CAN SEEE!!!!! I smiled wide "oh yeah and your boyfriend is beside you.." I looked at the bed beside me is that my boyfriend I stand up and went to him and touched his hand and he opened his eyes.... I gasped and cried... he's blind... "Will you marry me now?..."

========

YAY!! I HAVE A CHANCE TO FUCKEN UPDATE!!! >:3