Ringo x Dog! Reader : ADOPTED?!? (Wut)

=============================
Ringo x Reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by @CheerNut
ENJOY!
Your Pov!

I was at my dog form walking around the streets.. My previous owner kicked me out because he knew what was my new form I was like a neko but in a dog form.. I sighed and keep on walking and walking until I bumped into someone I look up to meet a green hooded man with a smile on his face he had brown-ish hair and he was carrying grocery bags I guess he came from the store?

"Oh hey there little guy nice to meet ya!" He petted my head gently I growled I wasn't a type of person or dog like being pet on the head. This person was really nice to me unlike my other owners they just teach me how to do stuff and impress someone ugh.

I let him pet my head but I'm weirded out he just called me a boy.. why do people miss gender me so much? When they see a dog their like "Oh hey boy!" "Good Boy!" "Awww that cute little guy" whyyy!!!

He kneeled down and look at my neck and sighed "I guess you don't have a owner.." he frowned and put his hand on his chin thinking about something for a while..

"I know! Why don't I take care of you! You look hungry boy!" He exclaimed and he walked away calling me "Boy come!" He exclaimed and I followed him sighing maybe this isn't strange I got cared by a stranger that I just bumped into but I ignore it he will kick me out like my other owners anyways...

><><><><><

As we reached this small house he opened the door for me I went in and look around it
wasn't that nice or nor that fancy just right... and there were other persons here but I ignore it again.

He placed down the bags on a counter and called this name 'Ringo!' Like that who the hell is ringo?

And a cat jumped on the counter and get petted by the person who toke me in "Ringo I want you to meet someone!" He exclaimed causing other footsteps rushing to the room where me and 'ringo' were in.

"MEET SOMEONE?!?" I heard someone say the person who said that went to the door and waited for someone I sneezed and they looked down and their face got red and all puffy "EDD IM ALLERGIC TO DOGS WHY!" The person exclaimed "MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" And again causing the blue one to laugh "HAHAHAH! OH MY GOD MATT YOUR FACE! WE SHOULD KEEP THAT DOG!" He said laughing and the one who took me in nodded in agreement.

"I hate you guys!" Who got allergic went upstairs to do something with his face I guess?

I walk up to the cat so called 'ringo' "hey uhh ringo?" I said and the cat turned around and flinched "who are you?" He asked "I'm y/n... uhh ur owner took me in?" I replied and he rolled his eyes "well he loves animals so much he took me in and took other animals but they got kicked out on the first day I don't know what was the cause of it but your lucky I guess?"

"Okay?" And he turned his back on me and his tail was wagging MUST NOT SNIFF BUTT ugh stupid dog instincts! And I accidentally sniffed his ass "W-what a-are you'd oing?!?" He said "IM SO SORRY I CANT CONTROL IT!" I said still sniffing his ass "DO SOMETHING THEN!" He said and I turned into my human form causing a glass to drop on the floor.

I fixed my h/c h/l hair "thank you for stopping miss!" He said and I rolled my eyes "I AINT A MISS!" I said "well your tall and that's it!" "SO YOUR CALLING ME MISS BECAUSE IM TALL?!?" I replied. "Well yeah!" And ringo ran "UGGGHHH RINNGO!" I yelled and ran and bumped into someone it was the green guy again. And my ass fell on the floor.

"Ugghh ringo!" I see ringo smiling from a distance and left me here STUPID RINGO!

"Who are you?" The green guy asked I look up to see a terrified face "I'm your dog!" I said "WHAT THE FUCK EDD?!? YOU GOT A DOG- HUMAN ISH AND YOU ADOPTED IT AM I FUCKING DRUNK OR SOMETHING?!?" I heard someone yell.

<><><>

I chased ringo around the house GODDAMMIT RINGO! He stole my food and I started to ran and catch him "AH HA!" I said and he huffed more like a meow ish growl.

I smirked "I'm hungry..." Ringo said and I nodded as I walk to the counter where Edd was cooking food I smelled the food and turned into my human form and pick up ringo "hey Edd can I have food?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Are you gonna feed ringo again?" He asked and I wagged my tail "No~!" I asked and he looked to my eyes to tell if I'm lying or not "okay you better not feed him!" I smiled and got the food and ran to the back of the house I placed down the food and ringo.

And ringo went to it and smelled "I LOVE YOU Y/N YOUR THE BEST!" He smiled and eat "I love you to ringo!" I said "and next time I'm not your person to get food.. ask Tom..." I said again "he can't understand me remember..." he replied eating his food "ugh use the thing in Tords room" I replied to him "he would think he's drunk again remember last time..."

"Ohh yeah..." I replied looking to the sky.

"Y/N!!!!! I KNOW YOU FED RINGO!"

Oh shit

----------------

THIS SUCKS :-: