Matt and Mark - POSE FOR ME

=============================
Mark X reader x Matt
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by @Melody_MysteryYT
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Your Pov
Living in the middle of Edd gang and Eduardo's Gang isn't easy I hear auguring who is the group Eduardo's or Edds group? And sometimes they would argue in front of my house all I hear is mumbling about this war again and sometimes Mark and Matt would come to my house and tell me which is handsomer or charming than the two of them their both charming tho the blonde and the ginger were telling me they were fighting over a girl with h/l h/c it's sounded like me is it me or another girl with that hair color of mine and the hair length? Maybe I'm imagining or it's
real? I think I'm going to tell them who is this girl and why are you asking me but not the girl you like?

Maybe tomorrow I should rest because I shout while ago because they were nosy I can't eat or watch in peace?! I was mad as a TOMato I sighed and changed into my f/c hoodie blue ripped jeans and white snickers I went outside for fresh air it's was peaceful it was heaven no fighting no noise no....shouting....this is life...

But it ended because of a shattering noise

"YOU DROPPED MY MIRROR THATS FOR HER!"

"SHE LIKES BOOKS THAN MIRRORS!"

"BUTT CHIN!"

"DUMBASS!"

I can't take it anymore I stomped my way or stormed my way to the noise I see Mark and Matt were in my from door and "WHATS ALL THE NOISE?!" I yelled they back away a bit I calmed down a little "so what is it all the yelling I'm tired!" I told them they scratched their back and glared to each other Matt tried to make a mad face but end up making a frown.

"Well..!!" I told them because I could shut the door any minute but they spoke "your he girl were talking about.." I raised an eyebrow me? Why? I'm not very beautiful (reader chan yes you are) .... "why me?" I asked Mark sighed "it was the day when you arrived... I see your h/l h/c shines in the sun and it flows it's so beautiful..," Mark said "LIKE ME!" Matt added I giggled "Thank you...." and Matt smiled and Mark chuckled "so..." I asked they handed me the things Matts mirror and Marks Book? "Thank you?" They smiled before I went inside they grabbed my hand "You should choose..." they said i nodded "I love...

ME!,

I'm. Not that cruel sorry

Marks Route
Mark" I said and Matt raised an eyebrow while mark hugged me and peck me on the lips I blushed "you pick that butt chin fool?" He asked I nodded and went to him and "sorry Matt I can't pick you my heart belongs to Mark I'm sorry..." I said he nodded and left with his mirror he took from me and he ran to his house while mark snaked his arm around my waist I blushed "Where's my kiss~" he said I chuckled and kissed him. And we pulled away "My butt chin~" I said he chuckled and kiss me again.

Matts Route
Matt" he raised an eyebrow "Me?" He asked me I nodded and ran to me and hugged ,me tightly "m-Matt I -can't bre-th!" He let go of me and smiled and I kissed him and he kissed back and we heard an ahem I pulled away to my ginger and went to mark "I'm sorry Mark I can't pick you I love Matt sorry.." I said he nodded "friends?" I asked he sighed and nodded again holding back the tears and he went to his house and I went to my ginger and kissed him again he smiled and kissed me back we pulled away "I love you my ginger~" he smirked "I love you to my reflection~" what the fuck?! "Why?" I asked he shook his head "I meant love hehe sorry.,. Because your beautiful as me~" I smiled.

=================
OMG THANKS FOR 200 READS! And sorry this is short i have no idea for this... sorry and thanks!